Not a PB but a pretty good day of racing

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
I went to the local 1/8 mile track this weekend. The week before, I had new 20x9 MT Pro Bracket Radials mounted and made some adjustments to my rear suspension and shocks. The result was a very consistent car. I made it to the finals in No Box (7 rounds)where I red lit by .001. I dialed the car at 7.79 the first round and left it there until the final. One of my wins was over "Nasty" Nick Hastings who is the current NHRA Sportsman World Champion.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
PB's are nice, but I'll take a consistent day at the track - winning round after round - any day! Congrats on a great day at the track!

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
PB's are nice, but I'll take a consistent day at the track - winning round after round - any day! Congrats on a great day at the track!

Absolutely. I've been trying trying for years to make the car faster but not at the expense of consistency. This car is bracket raced almost every weekend in the spring, summer and fall. Some people will say it's more fun to go fast and I'd agree with them but I think it's more fun to collect winnings at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back