NSFW tune + CPR bewst = 1000rwhp+

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score

image_1.jpg

Plans are for an auto w brake so we went big on the backside. Fueling showed the turbo showed the compressor juuuuust started getting efficient around 15psi. Needs another 200rwhp to be happy. 1045rwhp on 16psi ain't too shabby. Pretty happy with it. Thru the air filter and full exhaust out the back :clap:

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah but can it beat a 10 sec NA car? lol

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Even a broken clock is right twice a day :D

But that is making some pretty good steam right there! Is the torque normally down by that sort of margin on a turbo car? Like in this case it is down about 200 or so, is that a characteristic of a turbo car or a FI car in general?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what does that dyno sheet trap??

:poke:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
what does that dyno sheet trap??

:poke:
Hey hey, my job was done correctly. Getting it down the track is their job lol. Auto is next. He'll play for a bit or until he breaks it. But he's in and out of the country so it might be a bit

Yeah but can it beat a 10 sec NA car? lol

That is the first goal. Gotta nudge out them sorted out light weight cars :dunce:
Lol

But that is making some pretty good steam right there! Is the torque normally down by that sort of margin on a turbo car? Like in this case it is down about 200 or so, is that a characteristic of a turbo car or a FI car in general?
Depends. On a turbo that spools sooner, you can see maybe a bit higher torque number sooner in the rpm. So the peak numbers will be closer. But it's not really a bad thing either. This thing is making power clear over the 65-6800 other kits peak. If we move back in rpm on the graph, hp would be lower, and torque would be higher. And you'd see less of a spread. Torque dropping and hp climbing is normal. Sure the spread would be even higher if he took it to its actual max rpm. But it was limited to 7600 in the software, and that's where he took it. Car will easily need 8k shift points. anywYs, spread is not necessarily a bad thing. Look at a hellion single. More torque than Hp. That's bad mkay? Lol
Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I've got YOUR number. I wouldn't worry about your boss lol

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I heard a guy talk about a dude inquiring :thumb2:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
damn that's nasty! and lol not what I pictured Shaun to look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back