**Official 2013 Mustang Week Thread**

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Okay I know its early but I wanted to go ahead and make this so we can start planning everything out! Anybody have any reservations where they are staying? We might be renting a house for the week but if not Ill be looking into hotels like last year.

Last year we stayed at Holiday Sands South. I think we ended up staying for like $510 for 6 nights tax included. It wasnt super nice or anything but a bunch of Mustang peeps there and right on the beach!

Pitch in thoughts and where everyone is staying this year or anything else for Mustang Week! I would like to get a cruise set up for the S197 as well. We are the only group without an official cruise!

:chainsaw:

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
I'll be there staying at a friend's rental, not sure of the location yet.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
The only downside to rentals I have seen is that most of them are Saturday to Saturday. I would like to stay Sunday to Sunday so I dont have to be packed up and ready to go at the car show on Saturday.

Im sure if its a friends you can pick when. lol

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We will be there again this year. Not sure where we are staying, or what date we will be getting into town.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
JJ and I will be there from Sunday to Sunday. Still contemplating on getting a tent for us.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
The only downside to rentals I have seen is that most of them are Saturday to Saturday. I would like to stay Sunday to Sunday so I dont have to be packed up and ready to go at the car show on Saturday.

Im sure if its a friends you can pick when. lol

Yeah, he's not going to care.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Its a hotel so you could probably pack 4 in if you wanted, but it has 2 double beds or 1 king. When you make a reservation you need to call and say you are with Mustang Week and you will get a 25% (thats what it was last year) discount on any room you choose. We only had to pay like $110 upfront to hold the room and the rest when we got there. Not a bad deal at all. Great location as well. The also have condos next door but of course they are more expensive.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Id be game to rent a room or house with some other people. We could all save some money and its more fun than being in a room alone.

After the shit that went down in this thread, there's no way I'm staying with any of you jerks.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
We stayed at the "Aqua Beach Inn" in 2012.
Walk across the street and into the ocean.
Nice hotel, but a bit costly.

Glad you posted this thread.
Reminds me I need to make my reservations.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Just called Holiday Sands South.
Rate for July 17-21 is $720, total.
That's including a 20% Mustang Week discount.

Gonna pass on that place.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Just called Holiday Sands South.
Rate for July 17-21 is $720, total.
That's including a 20% Mustang Week discount.

Gonna pass on that place.

What was that rate for? The ones online are like 700 before the discount for a week that I saw.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back