Paint shop

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
I searched around and I saw that Eddie Witherow at Phillips Mercedes in Va. Beach comes recommended for painting the car. Right now I want someone to take a look at my car and see what can be done....I need the front bumper repainted/replaced along with the side skirts and probably some other areas of the car too. Besides Eddie are there any other options in the Hampton Roads/VA Beach area?

rayS197

Reaction score
I searched around and I saw that Eddie Witherow at Phillips Mercedes in Va. Beach comes recommended for painting the car. Right now I want someone to take a look at my car and see what can be done....I need the front bumper repainted/replaced along with the side skirts and probably some other areas of the car too. Besides Eddie are there any other options in the Hampton Roads/VA Beach area?

H&T Collision off London Bridge Road in VA Beach is who did all the painting etc on my car.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
eddie does side work at another shop. hands down he does the best paint work. he painted my gt500 spoiler, its perfect. i wish i used him for other stuff. he is going to paint my brothers falcon. if your anal, use eddie.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to know as I may be getting the fox painted; how do we get in touch with Eddie?

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I have know Eddie for over 25 years, he is the best on the east coast hands down. He has had cars in Hot Rod and Car Craft mags, plus his paint jobs always win best paint. Were talking national shows, Barrett Jackson quality cars. he has painted several cars for me,my family and several friends over the years and I have never seen or heard anyone complain one single time about his work. If your around the car scene just ask about his quality of work.

rayS197

Reaction score
I'm guessing you are satisfied with their work?
Yes sir, if you saw my car and especially my hood. I tested them at first with small pieces to paint. I have recommended them to other friends and no issues. Neighbor just got hit by a Chesapeake school bus. H&T is doing all his work.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back