Panasonic Blu Ray Player

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Panasonic Blu Ray Player (Model: DMP-BD60) that I purchased just after Christmas this past year at Best Buy.

Problem is, I've sold all my Blu Ray movies because if we watch movies, it's either NetFlix Instant, or Red Box now ... so I have no need for this player.

Honestly, I think we may have watched 5 movies in total on the thing. It is still in brand new condition. I still have the original box, and all the paperwork including manuals. Remote control and Component Cables all included.

I paid $179.99 + tax when I bought it and I realize that the cost has most likely gone down with the newer DMP-BD65 coming out.

I would LOVE to trade this thing for a BULLITT Grille and of course some cash on my end.

If I sell it, I would let it go for $130 + shipping.

((Stock Photo))
DMP-BD60_Front_w_Remote.jpg

Here's a link to Panasonic's webpage and all the info on the player:

Panasonic DMP-BD60 Blu Ray Player

Feel free to PM me or email at: washamur at suddenlink.net

Thanks

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can you stream network media to it? Or only play off of the internet?

fieldy301

forum member
Reaction score
Hawg...Are you asking if this player has the ability to play video stored on your computer or network? I do not believe this player is DLNA compatible if that is what you are asking.

The BD-60 will allow you to connect to Youtube as well as Picassa and a few other widgets, I believe AmazonOnDemand with a firmware update, Bloomberg stocks and Fox News. Like all of Panasonic's 2009 products Netflix is not available unfortunately.

If someone is looking for a good Blu-Ray without all the bells and whistles of some of the more expensive units this is definitely a good unit.

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks fieldy ...

Honestly, I know VERY little about this player ... we hooked it up. Watched Transformers 2 the night we got it. Then a few other new releases throughout the course of January and February. I sold all of our Blu Ray movies not soon after ... so it has just been sitting here collecting dust.

One thing we did try and I LOVED .. when we got back from Las Vegas, I was able to put our SD card into the player and just go through the pictures on our tv instead of everyone gathering around the laptop. A nice convienence if ya ask me. :)

fieldy301

forum member
Reaction score
No problem man... I will keep my eye on the thread to try to answer any questions I can... I sell BD players daily I work in home theater at a local best buy...

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
-BUMP-

Somebody please buy this thing ... I want more stuff for my car! :)

nickD

forum member
Reaction score
hate to burst your bubble bro, i just bought a Samsung blu-ray player cause my PS3 broke. if you really want to sell this i would cut your asking price in half :(

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Screw that, if it's dropped that much in price - I'll just keep it. There's no way I'm going to sell it for $65-$75.

Thanks for the heads-up.

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone can have this for $90 SHIPPED! It's just collecting dust and I just don't need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back