Parting out 2006 GT - Cheap!

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
What guide seals are on the heads? Are they bronze or are they the stock guide seals? I am very interested in these heads along with the injectors. I assume these injectors do not need an harness adapters, they plug into the stock harness. I could probably drive down next weekend and pick them up also or I could have someone pick them up for me.

If the injectors plug right into the factory harness I will take them for sure.

Heads are bone stock besides the cams, springs, retainers, and phaser mod.

Injectors use no adaptors.

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
I was wondering if the price was with the pullies or not because I have a Kenne Bell, I would need all the other pullies except for the S/C pullies. Also, let me know if the local sale falls through for the slp line lock, the radiator, and radiator support.

Do you have a video of the cams? I'm trading mine in for either the stage 2's or stage 3

Sorry no video on the cams. Motor didn't last long enough, lol.

Will let you know on the other items.

8 rib price is without bloer pullies, but if you needed a KB 8-rib, I could check if they have any at the shop we could throw in. What size do you need?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see the verdict of the K-member/A-arms combo. Seriously want those.
Bastard.... I was going to offer on the A arms (already have a K member)

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
Ok, guys, if you haven't already figured this out, I have multiple offers on all of this stuff. Please, no more lowball offers. Don't waste my time (and yours) asking a million questions if you're not willing to pay my fair asking price, plus shipping, plus 3% Paypal. Thanks!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
K member is supposed to be picked up next weekend, then Eaglestroker has dibs, then you, then the other 3 PMs I have lol.
Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Eaglestroker doesn't race....what the hell does he need that for?!?!?!?!?!

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry no video on the cams. Motor didn't last long enough, lol.

Will let you know on the other items.

8 rib price is without bloer pullies, but if you needed a KB 8-rib, I could check if they have any at the shop we could throw in. What size do you need?

PM me and let me know, I'm looking for anything 10+ psi for a Kenne Bell. I will most likely get the 8 rib setup let me call dibs for a day or two

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
im interested in the sport springs...hid lights...and bumper...what kind of shipping would it come out to california? 90019

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Hey, you didnt around to my pms but if you jus send me a link to what fuel door it is (cuz they gotta bunch) then thats fine. And PM me the final prices on those 2 and ur paypal. Thanks!

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
im interested in the sport springs...hid lights...and bumper...what kind of shipping would it come out to california? 90019

Everything you asked for is either pending sale already or pending multiple shipping quotes. I will let you know if they all fall through.

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
Thread updated!

I'd like to keep my kit complete for the moment because it's all wired, spliced, and setup to work. If I don't have any luck selling for awhile, I may split it up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back