Parting out 2006 GT - Cheap!

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
So the time has come to part out my 2006 GT. I am returning it to stock, will be selling the car and moving on to another project. Prices listed here are fair and firm. I have taken very good care of this car - the parts are very clean, and in working order. This stuff needs to go, so send me a PM, or call me (PM for number), and we'll work it out. Paypal and shipping are extra!

Paxton Novi 2200SL Supercharger system - $3400
Tuner kit upgraded to blow through setup w/ all piping & Intercooler
Vortech mini race bypass and MAFia
Several pulley sizes available, Very clean Install
Less than 1000 miles - Brand new and strong!

Done1.jpg

Done2.jpg

GT500 MAF Sensor - $130

Steeda sport lowering springs - $125

Ford California Special front bumper - $300
Great mod for GT, painted black, brand new!

Scott Drake billet hood pins - $75
Brand new in box, ready to ship
http://www.cjponyparts.com/hood-pin-kit-billet-aluminum-2005-2009/p/HDPK5/

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your tempting me to spend money I don't want to with your good deals.

05RedDevil

forum member
Reaction score
Damn you. I live in NoVA and I really want those heads. Are those cams specific for centri blowers or are they still good for twin screws?

PM me if you are willing to separate the A-arms. I will buy them. If the pending sale on the Steeda radiator support falls through I will definitely buy that one as well​

V8SRGR8

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
Damn you. I live in NoVA and I really want those heads. Are those cams specific for centri blowers or are they still good for twin screws?

PM me if you are willing to separate the A-arms. I will buy them. If the pending sale on the Steeda radiator support falls through I will definitely buy that one as well​

A-arms are pending with the kmember

The cams are simply listed as "blower" cams. It should work on your car. I would love to sell them to you. BTW, these cams sound BADASS @ 980 rpm idle.

N

navbtcret

What guide seals are on the heads? Are they bronze or are they the stock guide seals? I am very interested in these heads along with the injectors. I assume these injectors do not need an harness adapters, they plug into the stock harness. I could probably drive down next weekend and pick them up also or I could have someone pick them up for me.

If the injectors plug right into the factory harness I will take them for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
What size do you want? I have 3.33, 2.95, and 2.75 in 8-rib. All new.

I was wondering if the price was with the pullies or not because I have a Kenne Bell, I would need all the other pullies except for the S/C pullies. Also, let me know if the local sale falls through for the slp line lock, the radiator, and radiator support.

Do you have a video of the cams? I'm trading mine in for either the stage 2's or stage 3

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back