Partout wrecked 08 gt

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
As the title states I have parts from a wrecked 2008 GT that was bought to swap the interior and drivetrain into a foxbody but now I have other plans so Id like to part it out and move it out of my way. The car has always been bone stock from what I can tell since it still had stock exhaust and did have the stock air box. The odometer read just a tick above 80k to the best of my recollection. The car ran fine but it does not at this moment since it does not have a stock air box or a mass air ( previous owner took both). Just for buyers sake, the car was hit in the rear. Just looking at the rear axle there is no scuffing on the axle nor does it look to be warped or anything. The control arms buckled instead because of the way the rear of the car took the blow.

I am wanting to try and sell the engine/trans together attached to the subframe all in one package if possible. This would make it much easier for me as I have limited time/access to my friends shop where this is all being kept. If needed I can part this out but it will be a slow process because I will need to arrange a time that I can go and pull this apart to sell individually.

Im looking for $2800 obo for the complete engine/trans attached to subframe with all accessories seen here.
In the event of parting this out I am looking for the following prices on these items

Engine: SOLD

Trans: SOLD

Struts w/springs: $50

Front brakes: $75

Control arms: $50 for the pair

K member: SOLD

Other parts available:
Rear axle: $300
13016644505_902d680320_z.jpg
Gas tank and/ or the fuel pump assembly: Make offer

Complete Body harness for the car ( has two clips broken): $100

ECU (auto): SOLD

Passenger door with no scuffs or dents. Missing mirror and inner door panel. All internal parts of door are there including the window. $400
13016612905_578ce9f029_z.jpg

Steering column without steering wheel: $75
13016780173_81def30096_z.jpg

These parts shown in the picture I have no clue what to price them at so make an offer on these
13017018794_1abe29d963_z.jpg

13016788873_f61da79899_z.jpg

Parts listed

Tank purge solenoid w/lines

Ebrake handle with cables

ABS pump

Wiper assembly

Taillight harness

Airbag module ( not sure if this can be re used)

Under car deflectors

Heat shields for exhaust and trans

Fluid line cover

Ac line firewall & compressor lines

Intake elbow only

Brake pedal assembly

Brake booster, Master cyl, and hard lines

I also have some misc interior panels ( all black in color) like the side arm rest pieces for the back seat

Center console: SOLD
Headlight switch: SOLD

Headliner

You can contact me via PM but I will most likely not respond during work hours but will get with you ASAP after work. Also email is a good way to contact me [email protected]

If you have any questions on anything just let me know or any parts that arent listed that you might be looking for I might have them.

As far as shipping goes, I will ship anything that is not too large and buyer covers shipping. The engine and trans I would prefer to be picked up and am willing to meet within reason. I am located in Tupelo,MS so I would be willing to drive to Memphis or Birmingham but no more than a few hour drive just because I simply dont have the extra time to drive long distances.

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Hey man, I am in Tuscumbia, AL. Do you still have the shell of the car? Mine is wrecked in front. I need firewall forward.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I need the plastic weather seal piece above the driver side door. Mine cracked during a winter storm recently

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Hey man PM me asap. I'm needing a drivers Window switch and headlight switch. And a cluster and radio.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Hey man, I am in Tuscumbia, AL. Do you still have the shell of the car? Mine is wrecked in front. I need firewall forward.

Unfortunately when I bought the car the guy that had it before me bought it for all of that. He needed all the front clip and part of the drivers side fender apron. So it's all gone

I need the plastic weather seal piece above the driver side door. Mine cracked during a winter storm recently
I don't have that piece unfortunately either. Drivers side door was taken off when I got it.

pm sent on some of the items
Will have a pm to you soon

I need the clock spring if its still good.
I still have it just shoot me a pm with an offer.

Hey man PM me asap. I'm needing a drivers Window switch and headlight switch. And a cluster and radio.
I have the headlight switch still but no window switch, cluster, or radio.

Can I have pictures of the arm rests and door panels?
Sorry man no door panels. I dont have the full interior just the pieces behind the drivers seat like the plastic panels that the passengers in the backseat would rest their arms on.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Its not actually part of the door. Its on the body where the window slides into when you shut it

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Its not actually part of the door. Its on the body where the window slides into when you shut it

I think I actually have that. I'll look and see. I know I have passenger side. Not sure on drivers

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
cool, mine cracked when i shut it with ice on the door the other week

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Email sent! PM on its way as well.

Nevermind, the email address you posted said it failed permanently. What is your correct email?

Last edited:

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I currently have someone that is possibly interested in the every part I have. If the deal falls through I will make sure to keep everyone updated. I will still honor any deal that has been made thus far so don't worry if I've already promised you something

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Bump TTT

Sorry for slow updates. Got in touch with the interested party. Everything is up again. I still have not forgotten about the pending sales and deals made. I will be try to get everything situated tonight. If not then for sure everyone will be messaged tomorrow evening. Let me know what youre looking for and shoot me a pm if youre interested

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Bump TTT

Sorry for slow updates. Got in touch with the interested party. Everything is up again. I still have not forgotten about the pending sales and deals made. I will be try to get everything situated tonight. If not then for sure everyone will be messaged tomorrow evening. Let me know what youre looking for and shoot me a pm if youre interested

..maybe the 'interested party' is once again interested..see your pm's :beer:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
figured out if you have that plastic weather strip piece yet?

goddard

Reaction score
Hey bud interested in the shell does it have title will pay good money let me know thanks 636-290-5081. Dont care how beat up or what its missing as long as I get a title

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back