Polish Angel Cosmic Coating - Application Guide

28ONE

Reaction score
I have the CG silk shine, but really not happy with it. Thought about switching over to a gel.

Give CarPro Dlux a try - I've had on 9+ months and still looks same as day one...actually a coating for plastics - avoid gels if you can - they attract dirt.

Before:

After:

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
** If adding additional coats, allow 2 hours after initial application of Cosmic before applying second layer. Specific binding receptors ensure perfect cohesion. Layering must be done at this stage of the process. You cannot add additional layers 6 months from now **

What do you do after 6+ months? Start at process 1 again?

28ONE

Reaction score

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir, I've found that the best way to apply is using those round cotton makeup pads with one wipe/pass...honeycomb grill is a bitch but once you're done its a walk in the park after when it comes time to clean. Order the foam sticks while your at it. Sorry bro, I keep telling you buy more and more shit but imho, it's well worth :thumb2:

dang man....another $40 and that is a very small bottle....lol

What kinda of waffle weave towels should i get to dry the car?

Last edited:

28ONE

Reaction score
dang man....another $40 and that is a very small bottle....lol

What kinda of waffle weave towels should i get to dry the car?

I use the blue ones from Autoality but I dont think they have them anymore. My other towel is the Dry Me Crazy...

28ONE

Reaction score
There are so many different ones. Can you provide a link to the one you recommend?

I have this one:
http://www.carpro-us.com/microfiber-madness/microfiber-madness-dry-me-crazy-25-x-17/

I have something similar to this:
http://www.carpro-us.com/microfiber-towels/waffle-weave-drying-towel-25x36/

If I could do it all over again I'd get 2 of these (easier to dry and smaller to handle imo):
http://www.carpro-us.com/stocking-stuffers/microfiber-madness-dry-me-crazy-jr-16-x-16/

28ONE

Reaction score
Order the following:
Dlux
DMC 16x16
Blue Waffle Weave 25x36

Then use the following code: 15off

your total should be about $70

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Thats what I keep telling her lol. I think that cost a little more than my detailing hobby. In all actuality she is cool with it. She love driving around in pristine looking vehicle. She has developed the detailers eye as well.

28ONE

Reaction score
Thats what I keep telling her lol. I think that cost a little more than my detailing hobby. In all actuality she is cool with it. She love driving around in pristine looking vehicle. She has developed the detailers eye as well.

I ended up buying my wife an Acura MDX SH-AWD, didn't like the way 3rd folds down in the explorer, plus sport models were going for 50+ here...at least the one we wanted.

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! We don't use the 3rd row so that wasn't an issue for us. It is not the best design. We've only used it once in the 6 months we have had it. And that was when we had family over for Thanksgiving. PLus she fell in love with it after driving so ya, got to keep the woman happy.

Back