Post your home made grill mods.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
that looks great. anyone done there own fr500s grille?

Yep...

BIC_21102011__5129.jpg

IMG_3705fi.jpg

:beerdrink:

Schnee197

forum member
Reaction score
That's a bad ass stang! Looks like its all business. Do you have a tech thread on ow you made the grille? I want to make a custom grill to fill the gap between the gt grille and the gt500 hood. I think I could cut off the top of the gt grill and plastic weld the gt500 grill onto it and then make a a mesh grill.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
This is something I have been wanting to do for a year now, but can NOT find a decent write up. Would love it if ANY of you guys could point me in the right direction

merk

forum member
Reaction score
^ dude has some skills man. Those look real clean.

dougie b

Reaction score
it's actually the bare billet aluminum grille from american muscle, But i quickly painted it and it looks a lot better.....threw a 1932 Ford emblem to complete the look.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/0509-black-retro-grille.html

^^^here's the link for it, but I personally am thinking of getting rid of the thing.... I've always wanted the bullitt grille.....but $400 is never what a piece of crappy plastic should cost....hence why it sits

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
let me know if you want to sell it and how much shipped to 75098

Pop'stang

Reaction score
Shark Tales, can you tell me what lower lip that is. IT's kinda what I'm looking for. Thanks

Patrick

its hard to tell but i hated the plastic and gay fangs the oem gt s197 bumpers have. so when i got my lip i dremeled that off and plastic welded the holes followed up with some paint and a grill and im very pleased.

100_1578.jpg

100_1599.jpg

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
Here is mine....I made it this weekend.

Loved it at first, but thinking about popping the wire out and going with a diffrent idea that I have NEVER seen before or anything come close.

DSC_0130.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back