new battery
battery strap
rebuilt the front forks
new fuel lines
headlight dimmer switch
polished all the chrome
new spark plug
oil change

tomorrow im doing a carb job, and rejetting, finish the front end wiring, put in new points.

went from this
603981_10151323944226779_1536065067_n.jpg

to this

302896_10151328078581779_945182459_n.jpg

even took it around the block a few times

Last edited:

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
here was my latest bike.. i bought it in june of 09 and july 3rd of 09 a uninsured motorist decided my life wasnt worth shit and tried to kill me... i suffered 15 broken bones.... both lungs were collapsed... busted spleen and torn intestine.... spent a month in the hospital and another 5 before i could walk again... i sure miss that bike...

Attachments

• 167253_1481595691620_7953414_n.jpg
    167253_1481595691620_7953414_n.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 33

rowdyram

Mild Custom
Reaction score
Made some changes since my last post in this thread. Kerker Meg (yeah baby!), different bodywork (Canadian blue, stripes flipped on the tank), black wheels.

F310EBE5-orig.jpg

062C88EA.jpg

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody on this forum a dirt bike guru?
My crf50 won't start and I've tried just about everything..

panama

forum member
Reaction score
She's normally blue but I was bored and plasti dipped her the other day to match my helmet. For gear I have a shark speed r helmet, teknic leather jacket, full gauntlet gloves and a set of knee pads when I go play aggressively on the twisties. As for the bike it has a traxxion emulator kit, adj rear shock and a juice box pro. Love my little twin but I'm really getting an itch for a street triple r.

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Dont know if you are serious about the plasti-dip... but it does look bad ass.

panama

forum member
Reaction score
Um yeah. It was a pain too. Doing multiple colors takes some patience and after I got it perfect riding it tore the dip on the tank which originally had some white on it.. I then found an awesome product called 3m defender. Gave the flat a satin sheen and really good durability. Best of all it all peels right off when you get tired of it. Thank you for the compliment, it was a lot of work just to match a helmet.

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
Bike history:
95 Honda CBR 600 - D&D pipe, stock everything else
02 Aprilia RSVR - Great bike out of the box, Full ohlins, brembo, carbon fibre, etc

I worked for a motorcycle dealer called National Power Sports in NH for about 6 years. Got the opportunity to ride most every bike on the market at some point or another. Would take a dealer plate for the weekend for bikes I really liked.

Fast forward a couple years I just picked up my new ride...
07 Ducati Multistrada 1100s

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I posted this in a new thread but it doesn't seem to be getting too much traffic so I figured I'd share it here with fellow motorcycle brethren. I know there a few of you guys who also ride moto(or used to) so I wanted to share a video I made. I've been gathering footage with my GoPro for the last month or so and decided to throw together a short vid. The footage is mostly from Highland MX Park but there is also a little bit from War Eagle MX in Auburn, AL and also a friends private track here in Newnan, GA. I took about 3 years off from racing/riding and have only been back on the bike for a few months and definitely don't have the speed that I did when I was younger, lol. So I haven't made an actual video edit in a few years either, so go easy on me but I would like to hear some feedback. Thanks for watching!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Man, all of those tracks look nice. I wish I was in good enough shape to ride MX again. It would be fun to teach my sun to fly. LOL.

Most of the parks I went to as a kid were riddled with trees. If you messed up, it was a painful lesson. The upside was, off-roading from 5 until 15, I transitioned to a street bike with zero issues and ready for damn near anything.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Yeah, we are very fortunate that there are some really good tracks here in the southeast. I ride trails every once in a while but trees don't give if you hit them and my son(he is 7) prefers the track too.

CRICKET

forum member
Reaction score
Going to get my new bike! My last one was a CBR 954R. Such a drastic change! I guess I'm getting older, but I've always loved the chopper style with straight bars.
quvy2yqe.jpg
hepahate.jpg
apyna3u8.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Damn that's sexy! Mind if I ask how much? Based on looks alone, that would prob go for $20k for "used" around here.

CRICKET

forum member
Reaction score
That's about what I would have thought also. Picking it up for 10k. Awesome deal!! There is 13k in drivetrain alone!!

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
Me and my '05 Honda ST1300 on Mulholland hwy.

apu5u3uj.jpg

-Jeff-
STOC 025

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back