Powerhouse Turbo Kit

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
(No problem. :beer:)

Just FYI for anyone considering this turbo setup: Powerhouse makes fantastic turbo kits, with everything top-quality, from small/minor bends, to all the big items, and even the smallest clamps.

*** Anyone thinking about getting a turbo kit should grab this setup! ***
:boobies:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Boddy!
Someone buy this so my car can have twins! Lol

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
How much for the kit with out the turbo? I see someone wanted the turbo I may be interested in the rest of the kit for the right price.

yes i know,I make mistakes typing & no I don't care.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I'd let the turbo go for $700 and the kit for for $3000 if someone wanted to do it that way. But I would have to have a buyer for each before I would do it.

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
Where are you located?
Never mind I forgot about checking your profile, lol. Is it ready to ship?

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Bump for a great single kit. Went 10.9x with it on a stock block! Going to be using it with a 76 and a built engine here very shortly!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Where are you located?
Never mind I forgot about checking your profile, lol. Is it ready to ship?

Haha no problem man. I'm located in Berea Ky, zip is 40403. The kit is still on the car because I wanted to be able to take pics if someone asked. I can have it off in probably a day, two at the most.

Bump for a great single kit. Went 10.9x with it on a stock block! Going to be using it with a 76 and a built engine here very shortly!

Thanks Jason, I'm looking forward to seeing yours done.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
The hot side is 3" and cold side is 2.5"
The turbo is a oil cooled unit.

mikeramirez23

forum member
Reaction score
I assume it runs under the k member/ a arm? Does powerhouse manufacture their kits here in the USA? Thanks

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
I assume it runs under the k member/ a arm? Does powerhouse manufacture their kits here in the USA? Thanks

I'll jump in on this....Yes these kits are built in Girard PA...Powerhouse sources their Stainless Steel Pipes from StainlessWorks out of Ohio.

This is the top of the line with regard to turbo kits.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score

Like stolen 98 said these kits are built here in the USA, it does not run under the k member or a arms which is why I went with the kit. The hot side runs between the engine block and the motor mounts. You do have to relocate the oil filter assembly (adapter included) and it does make for a tight squeeze but its worth it for the ground clearance.
Here are a few pics, orientation may be a little confusing but the first two are the uppipe coming off of the crossover (drivers side) and the third one is the downpipe (passenger side) uploadfromtaptalk1400516910908.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400517000727.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400517268444.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400517609869.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400517688054.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400517634722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400517634722.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 29

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Hey guys I can't edit the original post but wanted to add this info.
Just the "basic kit" is now for sale, I've decided to hold on to all the extra for future plans.

Thanks guys

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back