Price to have Cats removed.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Take the cats to a metal refinery type place while you are at it. They might give you some money for the cats.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Just leave it overnight at Cleveland mall in Shelby NC, come back it the morning and they are gone!!!!!

Just kidding...lol

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
you can get a pipe from brenspeed for 130 and do it your self and keep the cats for when you need to have it inspected

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Just leave it overnight at Cleveland mall in Shelby NC, come back it the morning and they are gone!!!!!

Just kidding...lol

He said cats removed, not car getting stolen, parted out and ending up in Narnia... Lol. :beer: and true, finding a shop to do that is rare. But the Brenspeed idea is something I'd look into..

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
speaking of Narnia my fraternity brothers think i look like Mr.tumnus so that is who i am going to be for Halloween

Haha, never seen the movie, it's just a joke me and my girlfriend use to describe shit we can't find and have no idea where it went.. lol. But that's cool nonetheless. Oh, and I talked to my buddy at college station, he says he's seen the car around, but hasn't seen it in a while, not sure if that's due to the reason of the problem he's having.. I'll PM you my number tomorrow if you have any more questions. :beer:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I would do it. I heard they were easy to do-it yourself BS.. well I did it myself and it took allot of whacking and shaking'.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Haha, never seen the movie, it's just a joke me and my girlfriend use to describe shit we can't find and have no idea where it went.. lol. But that's cool nonetheless. Oh, and I talked to my buddy at college station, he says he's seen the car around, but hasn't seen it in a while, not sure if that's due to the reason of the problem he's having.. I'll PM you my number tomorrow if you have any more questions. :beer:

lol its a dumb movie

im just trying to figure out if my friend needs a 3rd link so he can get it and so i can help him instal it because he is not the most mechanicly inclined person when it comes to mustangs. its kinda weird he is wanting to do aerospace engineering yet installing a CAI and tune blows his mind

gray1622

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. I thinking about buying a catless x and doing it myself but the problem is that the last owner of my car had the x pipe and over axle pipes welded together. I am thinking about cutting ou a 12" piece and splicing it togather with some resonators and clamps.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. I thinking about buying a catless x and doing it myself but the problem is that the last owner of my car had the x pipe and over axle pipes welded together. I am thinking about cutting ou a 12" piece and splicing it togather with some resonators and clamps.
that sucks i dont know why you would weld that it is easy to keep it from leaking

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
lol its a dumb movie

im just trying to figure out if my friend needs a 3rd link so he can get it and so i can help him instal it because he is not the most mechanicly inclined person when it comes to mustangs. its kinda weird he is wanting to do aerospace engineering yet installing a CAI and tune blows his mind

:LMAO: and the previous owner of the OPs car seriously needs to reevaluate why he had it welded.. :idea:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back