Procharger P1SC Stage II Kit Install PICS/VIDS

11IngotSilverGT

Reaction score
Pics are down please help. I just installed my stage 2 kit and have a C/S bumper and fogs. What exactly do I need to do or cut to make it all work? I want the fogs still and don't want to cut more than I have to. Anyone take pics of the back of the bumper to show what they removed from it? Have the C/S bumper with fogs right now.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Pics are down please help. I just installed my stage 2 kit and have a C/S bumper and fogs. What exactly do I need to do or cut to make it all work? I want the fogs still and don't want to cut more than I have to. Anyone take pics of the back of the bumper to show what they removed from it? Have the C/S bumper with fogs right now.

Trial and error..keep putting bumper on and off trimming as needed to make it fit.. all cars are different and each install a bit different. Do what works for you

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
I had cs bumper and kept fogs with the intercooler, it works and its a tight fit you just have to cut test cut type deal

11IngotSilverGT

Reaction score
You wouldn't still have any pics of that from would you BV600? I have seen a couple straight on shots that show it, but I'm curious to a shot from the back of the bumper showing the material that has been removed. I would much rather cut once and be done with it thatn accidently cutting too much.

randeez stable

forum member
Reaction score
I also have a stage II kit. Did the install myself over a year ago.
The OP did a nice job on the write up. Im surprised his kit came with 47 # injectors, mine came with 52's.
Someone asked earlier if you had to cut holes in the under bumper air damn to clear the piping. Yes I had to, didn't see any other way. But you cant see the pipes from the front unless you crawl under the car .
Anyways here is a picture of my unit installed and for those who asked, a picture of the trimming required to fit the cooler to a stock GT front end. Look at the picture and you will see where I trimmed the two ribs below the license plate. Not hard to do, just have to prefit a few times to prevent over trimming as there isn't a lot of leeway.
If anyone has any questions about the kit, Ill be happy to try and answer them.

Attachments

• pro1.jpg
    pro1.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 46
  • pro2.jpg
    pro2.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
You wouldn't still have any pics of that from would you BV600? I have seen a couple straight on shots that show it, but I'm curious to a shot from the back of the bumper showing the material that has been removed. I would much rather cut once and be done with it thatn accidently cutting too much.

No I don't think I cut anything out of the foglight housing, I cut out of the front cs fascia there is a good line that I just followed. Most of the cutting was out of the front bumper

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back