Procharger P1SC Stage II Kit Install PICS/VIDS

csb85

Reaction score
Does any one know what lower valance requires less trimming the cs/boss or the cdc ? Just got done installing my stage 2 kit and I would rather have a valance that is a little sturdier than this hacked up stock piece. Apparently procharger didn't like the stock valance either, because on the cover of the instructions they have the CDC chin spoiler on the car

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
The California special is the best way to go. It looks the best is the strongest and requires way less trimming. it also doesn't appear to be have been cut after your done, while the CDC does. the only positive thing about the CDC is it might have more airflow....maybe....

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
If I put an X pipe on my setup and my 02 sensors are already turned off, should I retune? Or should everything be fine? Guess I'm just a cheap ass and don't want to pay to retune!

Fishstyx

forum member
Reaction score
any reason to go with stainless steel vs aluminum besides the metal lasting 20 years longer.

I think you mean stainless vs regular steel. I've never seen aluminum X-pipe. Aluminum starts to get soft at 400'f and melts ar 1220'f. Exhaust gasses can get to the 1400 range.

Edit- I searched and found a few aluminum options, but it still strikes me as a bad place to use that metal.

Last edited:

5lho

forum member
Reaction score
What he probably means is aluminized steel, which is cheap, coated with vapourised aluminum to resist rust. It's been a muffler shop standby for 40 years.

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
What he probably means is aluminized steel, which is cheap, coated with vapourised aluminum to resist rust. It's been a muffler shop standby for 40 years.

Yeah this.

I'd say if you don't drive it in the salty winter aluminized is fine.

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
sorry yeah i meant aluminized steel. I wonder how it holds up in humid environment. I think i'll most likely go with the aluminized. Thank you all for the replies.

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
8WOOD, so does your fan stay on high still? I just installed a D1SC stage II on mine and it also has the fan pumping at high, I talked to my tuner and he said it should't be on. he set the fan to come on at 10 degrees below stock activation temps.

*edit. I called procharger, talked to Jason, they are supposed to come on right away and then shut off around 35-40 mph, and then come back on at a higher speed as long as temps are not a factor.

Last edited:

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
It comes one around 195F and then turns off once I get rolling. The fan immediately turns onto Hi anytime i'm at idle longer than 10 seconds. It never bothers me if my windows are up; however, if you roll the windows down I feel like the fan on my Ford diesel farm trucks has turned on. It sure is loud.

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
MR A- Any numbers for your setup? How much boost are you running?

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
BV600, no numbers yet. still working the tune with Rick @ Amazon for drivability, it drives fine right now just fine tuning it, the base tune straight from Rick felt pretty good. once I get that tweaked, then I will work peak boost/dyno numbers. right now I'm at 8psi but will push it up to 10psi once it's tuned.

Last edited:

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
BV600, no numbers yet. still working the tune with Rick @ Amazon for drivability, it drives fine right now just fine tuning it, the base tune straight from Rick felt pretty good. once I get that tweaked, then I will work peak boost/dyno numbers. right now I'm at 8psi but will push it up to 10psi once it's tuned.

Thanks I plan on giving Rick a Call here really soon. Ill be on a 8psi pulley with 75lb injectors and a BAP, also plan on moving it up to 10psi

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
BV600, what are you running now for boost right now ? I have a 3.75" richard racing pulley and run with a waste gate and blowoff valve along with a AEm truboost controller so I can adjust the boost pressure I want to run.

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
4.75 pulley. I Was going to order a 4.68" pulley I think thats supposed to be 9-10psi

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back