Procharger P1SC Stage II Kit Install PICS/VIDS

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I've changed pulleys 15 times. When you send the blower in for warranty they ask u to keep the pulley. Also I've never seen that cap on a blower.

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I've changed pulleys 15 times. When you send the blower in for warranty they ask u to keep the pulley. Also I've never seen that cap on a blower.

I hope that's that case because i don't want to pull my entire mounting bracket off to get the supercharger off.

So, In my profession I have some access to some very long strips of closed asphalt, I was able to run my vehicle up to 160 mph + I don't know how fast it was going. But I had the front fascia break off under the black insert due to drag. I guess there was reason Ford had those odd braces I had to cut off for the intercooler. Now my car looks like crap. I've ordered the CDC front spoiler and i'm praying it will be structurally sound with the lower piece of the fascia missing. Does anyone one know how much cutting is required with the procharger stage II intercooler with this kit? Any advice?

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
I know I had to trim my CS front facia a bit

Do you have any pictures of your fascia? I'd like to see that. Ogden Utah! Ha, I'm from Idaho originally, and went Ogden all the time because my friend lived there. I love that place. Is the CS front stiffer than the stock one? The area that you stick the valence in on the bottom of the front bumper broke clean off, and I don't want to get a new one. How did you get the area where the fog lights would sit to clear the intercooler piping?

Last edited:

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
if you guys have pictures of the trimming can you post them up. Im waiting on my injectors and I was thinking about mounting the intercooler just to get the trimming out of the way. I checked my D1 to see if I had that warranty warning

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

Last edited:

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
If you don't track the car (and thus put it under extreme conditions), is there any reason to go with the Stage II instead of the Stage I (other than a few extra HP)?

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
Sadly I could see no way to run the lower fog lights. I had to cut the bezels off to clear the piping. The CS valence is quite a bit stiffer. I haven't had any problems running at 130 or so. Never pushed it farther than that. Don't see a reason too lol

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
Sadly I could see no way to run the lower fog lights. I had to cut the bezels off to clear the piping. The CS valence is quite a bit stiffer. I haven't had any problems running at 130 or so. Never pushed it farther than that. Don't see a reason too lol

Ive seen a couple people say this. Entrenched is running his lower fogs with the kit. I asked him about it and he said it fits its just a tight fit.

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
I'll get pics of the damage up soon. Ok well I think I'm going to order it, I think it looks way better than the CDC chin spoiler. Did you push your intercooler up all the way to the top, like the instructions said? or did pull yours down a bit? What tools did you use to cut it?

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
I hope I can get them to fit, I really dont want to get rid of them. Just put them on.

you can probably try to push your intercooler as far back as possible. It might tilt back a little but allow for clearance. I'm going to be pushing mine further back, and letting the shop do the cutting this time, I just don't have the tools or place to do a good job. I'd defiantly leave the bolts for the IC slightly loose to determine a good position to see if you can clear them. I just ordered the CS piece.

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. Im not sure what Im going to use for cutting yet.
I can see cutting the factory bumper Foglight housings and leaving the CS valance ones untouched, they arent to big.

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
I'm kinda OCD. So I made my IC nice and centered in the valence. I may put the car on the lift and see if I can move it around but I dunno. The fog lights don't really matter much to me. From what I hear theyre not very bright anyways

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
I'm kinda OCD. So I made my IC nice and centered in the valence. I may put the car on the lift and see if I can move it around but I dunno. The fog lights don't really matter much to me. From what I hear theyre not very bright anyways

Did you have to cut holes in the splash guard (undercarriage piece) where the IC pipes hang down? Or did you find a way to get them higher?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back