Proper auto care

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I just got a full refund today. Never was able to reach them, though.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
... for sale bottle of BFWD,$75 + shipping ;)

j/k

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Just got an invoice for 4 16oz bottles. Same price as the 64oz bottle. They said per my conversation they refunded me my money and were shipping me the 4 smaller bottles at the same price. I don't know what conversation they are talking about, I haven't talked to anybody, but I sent the money anyway. Hell, its Paypal so if they don't come through its covered anyway. Didn't say anything about the M105 though.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I'm not sure how, since I just paid yesterday evening, but I got my order today.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Maybe they just shipped them and realized we don't have his money since we refunded it. If they were charging you the same price what was the need for the original refund? Sounds like it wasn't supposed to be refunded and someone dropped the ball. LOL

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks they went out of business. They were always very knowledgeable and very helpful whenever I went in there. I guess the economy is affecting everyone though.

Cooter

forum member
Reaction score
The economy took its toll on them. Angelo was always cool to talk to. Really really nice guy. He called me wednesday to check and see if my order had arrived and where to post on their forum to ask about it. He was already gone from the company. Hard to beat.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Maybe they just shipped them and realized we don't have his money since we refunded it. If they were charging you the same price what was the need for the original refund? Sounds like it wasn't supposed to be refunded and someone dropped the ball. LOL

My original order was for the 64oz bottle and a few of M105. They refunded the original cost and then sent me an invoice for just the BFWD. Guess they were out of the 64oz and the M105, not sure.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
The economy took its toll on them. Angelo was always cool to talk to. Really really nice guy. He called me wednesday to check and see if my order had arrived and where to post on their forum to ask about it. He was already gone from the company. Hard to beat.

I think it was more than the economy... Their website has always been horrible and because of that I NEVER placed an order there. I know quite a few guys who own companies automotive related and they are all having better years than ever. People still spend tons of money on car stuff.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I think it was more than the economy... Their website has always been horrible and because of that I NEVER placed an order there. I know quite a few guys who own companies automotive related and they are all having better years than ever. People still spend tons of money on car stuff.

Could it be that since people are holding onto their vehicles longer they now see the value in actually taking care of them?

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Could it be that since people are holding onto their vehicles longer they now see the value in actually taking care of them?

I'm talking about spending tens of thousands of dollars on go fast parts. :lol2:

Either way if that was the case, wouldn't the same be said for people spending money on taking care of their cars with detailing supplies?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back