Quaker Steak and Lube cruise

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow...thought this was an evening/night thing! How long does it last?

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
When I last went I got there @ 3pm and it was kinda full and they just keep rolling in. People stay until dark. I normally hit Jenros first and then head over there @ 5:30 and its packed. However you normally can find a place to park, but if you wanna park with a group that rolls in together get there kinda early so you can all park together. Lots of new Challengers, Camaros, some Newer GTOs and then a lot of older stuff. Its a good mixture of cars. There is also a large cruise in on the outskirts of Smithfield on the 1st and 3rd Friday evening of the month. Its held at Charlie Daniel's race shop. Thats a great cruise in also.

rayS197

Reaction score
Why are you so interested to see what my OBSOLETE BABY BLOWER is going to do, so that you can feel better about your 600+ hp forged does there?? Even though I went power adder, I am yet still too small and little to hang with you big dogs!!

Bottom line is I am a big wet flopping pussy, without any balls of my own, scared to run at the track!! LOL!!

Paint my name PINK bitches!!!

:LMAO:

So are we cruising or not??

LOL!! Nick. LOL!!

rayS197

Reaction score
This weekend??? I havent a clue what we are doing this weekend. Maybe heading to my sisters house up at the lake. Tony, are you going there again this weekend? Gotta see what the wife has planned. I wouldnt mind cruising to NN.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Start thinking/planning! Trying to put something together for Sat night.

Might seen the tangerine terror back on the street as well! Jeremy found out his car is done!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be buying Nick's dinner for sure but NO HAPPY ENDING!!!!

As for everyone else-I am going to be house poor...I could afford cheeseburgers at McDonalds....

wax50

Reaction score
So whats the deal, was the 24th a misprint or no? is it going to be hardess or jenros then hardess?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeff-what I am thinking.....Jeremy's car is done and needs to be picked up in Richmond; Jeremy and I will drive to Richmond to get his car and then meet whoever wants to go to Hardee's/dinner in NN....Ray, Luke and Nick are interested in going but since I will be meeting you guys wherever I leave it up to you guys to figure out where and when you want to meet to cruise to NN.

Does everyone agree on Quaker Steak and Lube for dinner?

rayS197

Reaction score
Jeff-what I am thinking.....Jeremy's car is done and needs to be picked up in Richmond; Jeremy and I will drive to Richmond to get his car and then meet whoever wants to go to Hardee's/dinner in NN....Ray, Luke and Nick are interested in going but since I will be meeting you guys wherever I leave it up to you guys to figure out where and when you want to meet to cruise to NN.

Does everyone agree on Quaker Steak and Lube for dinner?

Im ok with the that place for food. Never been there. we could all meet at the park and ride right off 64 and Indian River Road????

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back