Racestars are on....

Vcoat

forum member
Reaction score
Vic, Looks bad ass!! Very clean ride. What did your wife say?? Did she like them? My wife was skeptical at first but once they were on she loved it. You love the 295/55/15. They hooked for me. Who did you end up buying the tires from?? Great job!
:thumb2:
Hey thanks Ray!... and thanks for answering all my questions..! the wife did nod her head in approval which is all i can expect ...i just went with summit for the tires..

Thanks! great price and great CS

Last edited by a moderator:

2011/5.0

Reaction score
would love to pick a set up cant can decide on 8 or 10 in back when you only need a 8 for a 295,rotating mass and all, so you did change out the rotar and caliper brakets to fit the 15,s up front? 17,s look sweet also,the white 5.0 is very sharp too ..some one please make me buy some, me likey

rayS197

Reaction score
would love to pick a set up cant can decide on 8 or 10 in back when you only need a 8 for a 295,rotating mass and all, so you did change out the rotar and caliper brakets to fit the 15,s up front? 17,s look sweet also,the white 5.0 is very sharp too ..some one please make me buy some, me likey
Most wont recommend a 295 on an 8" rim. I wouldnt go no more than a 275 on an 8" . Recommended rim size for 295/55/15 from MT is a 9.5 rim.

Vcoat

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! No modifications to the front ...and yes 15 X 10 in the back

My only concern on the fronts is that they look like this a bit / \ i 'am sure its because i am lowered ...maybe the camber has to be adj ?? ...i have to have someone look at it.. anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

2011/5.0

Reaction score
:victory:i went cheap and had the camber bolts put in after i lowered mine when i had the alighnment done,

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back