Rear Tire question?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aholes or not, guys will provide a wealth of info here, just post inline with how the place works.

:beerchug2:

JONJON

Reaction score
If you see I said I would then asked about the width question and the bs started when it was in the right place. I figured it out the name calling and bs is normal in this site, thats all.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
So you gonna run 9.5 or better but you can't figure out which wheels to get?
Look I will just forget all this since its just internet bs either way. I guess I am just different and talk to people with respect since I want it back. Oh well I guess you guys have different rules.

JONJON

Reaction score
I know how to get there this is not my first race car... I asked because this is my firsts197 now in a fox I would not need any help. I asked because if an 8" wheel hold I would get it instead of the 10". I am just going 10 and thats it the rest is soon. I will post pics as I take the block out and start building it. The heads I will buy built, the rgr stage 2 or 3 heads to be exact. I know wrong section but just posted to show I know where I am going engine wise but the wheels where not chosen yet but now they are.

JONJON

Reaction score
I had a 10" wheel in my 10 sec fox so I ask since I have never ran an 8" to where I want to be.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Get out the troll spray..This is clearly a troll..Nobody can be this stupid.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
OP You may be tuff. But at least I know what rear tires and rims to put on my car. So I got a question for you will a size ten from baby gap fit if you lift everyday bro.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back