Rear Tire question?

JONJON

Reaction score
I want to know if some 15x10's with a 6.5bs work on a s197? I know I will need to relocate the sway bar but will that back space work? Thank you for the help.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Moved to tires and wheels

Learn how to search. I'm sure this has been covered numerous times.

JONJON

Reaction score
New to this forum and did not know that existed sorry no need for the remark.I am used to modded mustang where you put everything from a s197 in that section only. Now mabey you can answer it will that wheel fit? Thanks

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
This isn't Modded Mustangs though. The rules here are a little different. And as stated a search will net you all the info you need. Good luck.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah Newman, watch how you talk to the newb. He might internet punch you.

BTW there is a whole fucking sticky on what fits and wont fit, k thanks.

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
1234277022_ec4b302.gif

JONJON

Reaction score
Ok so what is the forum for then? First I saw the sticky but he did not talk about the wheels size I am looking for? So I came here got 7 answers and no help... I would love to see if any of you would act so smart in front of me. Hell I will pay you to come down to south Fl I see one of you is not to far

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

JONJON

Reaction score
I got it... No need for more bs I found what I was looking for! I like the site and see more people that are serious about drag racing so thats why I came here. No need for more stupid ass remarks from others and bs. I get it search it could have been said different, all you smart asses were probably bullied so now you act tough on the internet,good for you, the sack finally dropped.

I think 15x10 with a 7.5" back space is what you want (weld rts fitment guide link, or the forum 15" wheel fitment sticky). hope this helps...
Thanks but yea I found the right sticky. I will be getting a set of rear tires this Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're trolling or you're just that stupid. We don't spoon feed information here, we expect you to be able to find info for yourself. If you have a genuine question, that hasn't been asked a 100 times before, then post up and you will receive answers. If you are this thin skinned, you probably will not last here. This place in not like MM of MF or the other Mustang forums. We don't put up with stupid crap and we don't coddle vendors either. This is an adult forum, so have your man pants on when you post here.

Earl

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Ok so what is the forum for then? First I saw the sticky but he did not talk about the wheels size I am looking for? So I came here got 7 answers and no help... I would love to see if any of you would act so smart in front of me. Hell I will pay you to come down to south Fl I see one of you is not to far

saythattomyface.jpg

JONJON

Reaction score
Exactly... Ok I get it,search then ask if there is no post. I only go on 1 other forum so not to computer savy. I found all the answers I was looking for. Thanks for being asses but it helped..LOL

csamsh

forum member
Reaction score
From the sticky:

Common Offsets
9" - +24 to +45
9.5" - +30 to +45
10" - +36 to +51
10.5" - +42 to +57
11" - +59 or greater

Backspacing = (Wheel width/2) + (offset/2.54)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back