Rear Tire question?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Squirrely at the top end? OK, John Force..What are your mods? Have you ran the car at the track before?

JONJON

Reaction score
There was no stupid statement unless he runs a 7.90 or better my friends car is faster. I run a 12.50 as of last time at the track. Oh and I was planning on buying UPR just like my fox had. Truly I need non of your help you guys are all internet tough guys. Look real simple you are ever in town pm me and you can come train at the gym I train at free of charge. Its in Ft.lauderdale,fl and then you can act like an ass all you want. You see in real life you can not talk to people like that without consequences. I came in and ask a question,ok it has been posted and it was a sticky now I am new to this site and forums for that matter except 1 other. It was a simple mistake but all you fucking idiots dick pull each other and start acting like assholes. Just pm me if your ever in town I swear I will post a before and after of you. I usually dont get worked up over simpletons but I really hate a tough guy who only act like that because he so far from you or he knows you will never see him face to face. Now ban me if you want but I promise I have never seen so many weak ass fuckers in one place.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
8ea.jpg

hulk_color_header__index.jpg

20120418160109-i-lift-things-up-and-put-them-down.jpg

2ed0d93e59cb2e6dab687711dc90a9939754476927c037e3dfc314b0743b9db9.jpg

image.png

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There was no stupid statement unless he runs a 7.90 or better my friends car is faster. I run a 12.50 as of last time at the track. Oh and I was planning on buying UPR just like my fox had. Truly I need non of your help you guys are all internet tough guys. Look real simple you are ever in town pm me and you can come train at the gym I train at free of charge. Its in Ft.lauderdale,fl and then you can act like an ass all you want. You see in real life you can not talk to people like that without consequences. I came in and ask a question,ok it has been posted and it was a sticky now I am new to this site and forums for that matter except 1 other. It was a simple mistake but all you fucking idiots dick pull each other and start acting like assholes. Just pm me if your ever in town I swear I will post a before and after of you. I usually dont get worked up over simpletons but I really hate a tough guy who only act like that because he so far from you or he knows you will never see him face to face. Now ban me if you want but I promise I have never seen so many weak ass fuckers in one place.

So to be clear, you're threatening physical violence, typically a felony, because of things posted on the interwebzzzz.......?

Edit - pretty hard to get banned here.

JONJON

Reaction score
Its an mma gym and you sign the waiver to train. I didnt say im going to catch a felony hurting you. Now this will be my last post unless you pm me interested in training. I will hold no grudge after we train and whatever happens happens. I actually am not an asshole but I really have trouble accepting you soft bitches talk to people like that. There was a different way to go about this and to explain to me not to post in the wrong section. Last post but I will give info if your serious about coming to the gym to spar.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I usually dont get worked up over simpletons but I really hate a tough guy who only act like that because he so far from you or he knows you will never see him face to face.

ss-121015-fear-factory-05_ss_full.jpg

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
buwhahhhahhahahaha!!!!!!! You are going to get squirrely on the top end with a 12.50? buwhahahahahha..Ya man, you need 12 inch wide rim now, you are going to be hauling fucking ass..Make sure to use a chute man..

hole...:asshat::hittheglass::jerry::fu:

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Why are we soft? You're the one lacking thick skin, acting like a high school wanna be badass, and wanting us to spoon feed you like a child lol...This is how things work here. If you're not intelligent enough or self driven enough to perform your own research, this isn't the right place for you. We could give zero fucks about your self proclaimed training history or background as it doesn't pertain to anything here. The fact that you brought it up and started calling people "internet badasses" is completely ironic and laughable.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its an mma gym and you sign the waiver to train. I didnt say im going to catch a felony hurting you. Now this will be my last post unless you pm me interested in training. I will hold no grudge after we train and whatever happens happens. I actually am not an asshole but I really have trouble accepting you soft bitches talk to people like that. There was a different way to go about this and to explain to me not to post in the wrong section. Last post but I will give info if your serious about coming to the gym to spar.

LOL "training" now code for kicking someone's ass.... Got it.

JONJON

Reaction score
buwhahhhahhahahaha!!!!!!! You are going to get squirrely on the top end with a 12.50? buwhahahahahha..Ya man, you need 12 inch wide rim now, you are going to be hauling fucking ass..Make sure to use a chute man..

hole...:asshat::hittheglass::jerry::fu:
I also have 27" rotors to stop it also. I am building a car, the wheels are for when the car is finished and will need them. The end goal is 9.50's or better so that is why I asked about the 2" difference,genius. Since when do you get wheels for a current setup then build it to go faster,then you get wheels again.

JONJON

Reaction score
LOL "training" now code for kicking someone's ass.... Got it.
Look I will just forget all this since its just internet bs either way. I guess I am just different and talk to people with respect since I want it back. Oh well I guess you guys have different rules.

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I also have 27" rotors to stop it also. I am building a car, the wheels are for when the car is finished and will need them. The end goal is 9.50's or better so that is why I asked about the 2" difference,genius. Since when do you get wheels for a current setup then build it to go faster,then you get wheels again.

lzaRWVn9pUIws3wn5hMDoxOjBmO9HO6u

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Man It's going to be hard to find wheels that will clear those 27 inch rotors. :LMAO:

Earl

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You come to our house, disrespect our house rules, yet you have treated the board with respect.

Guess I have different understanding of respect

:dead2:

As to rim width..... Guys run 7s on a 275 tire on a 8" rim.....

Last edited:

JONJON

Reaction score
Well thats why I will be running 30" rims up front... and the 15" in the back it will sit real nice...

JONJON

Reaction score
I was asking a question at first but now since its come to this I will be a troll. Look I still like the site even if it has assholes, I should not have started talking shit. I will learn to live with it and will stick to posting when I go to the track and no questions.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back