Reday for new wheels, Which ones???

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
Just found out Vertini only makes 8.5 up front and 10s in the rear for stangs..

Last edited:

BlackDragon

Large Member
Reaction score
8.5 is a little too skinny IMO. I started out with 9's in the front and it never looked that good with the 11 inch rears. That's why I switched it out and got 10's for the front. Kinda falls into one of those go big or go home scenarios for me

-Ant

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
I could go 9 and 10.5 with the vossens, i can get good deals on both put the vossens would cost me around 300 more. still not sure what to do.

Here is a pic of a new Boss with the Vossen CV5s
cv5.jpg

Last edited:

neema

forum member
Reaction score
am i the only one that think the vertinis look really dumb for explicitly telling the world that they are "CONCAVE?" let the shape of the wheel do the talking...

i vote vossen

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
i love those new vossen cv5's but i feel like they are going to be overplayed in the near future.... those vertinis look sweet!

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
New Wheels, Suggestions??

Ok guys, Im def. going with Vossens. Something out of their concave series. Right now Im leaning towards the CV5 in Matte Graphite for my 12 Black GT. I had a set of the CV3s on my IS350 and loved them too, think i polished/matte black background set may look good. Which ones do you guys think would look best out of the concave seriers and what color combo? thanks for the inputs..

http://www.vossenwheels.com/Wheels/

Few pics of the ride:

03b7ff66.jpg
e765832a.jpg
b5f4f9f5.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back