S197FORUM.COM Decals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I will get in touch with everyone this evening. Anyone who has sent PMs please hold tight until this evening and I will reply. Thanks guys!

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Ok, got PMs replied to!
Anyone looking for pricing it is in the first post. PLEASE follow directions at bottom of first post. Paypal address is in that post, Make sure to INCLUDE WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT COLOR AND WHAT YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS IN PAYPAL NOTES.
If I have to try to hunt down who it was who paypalled me and didnt leave all the info I ask for I will just refund the payment and move on.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of each decal? Not sure what one I want.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

There are a couple pics as you go through the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while Moonwalking

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Planned on having these all done and shipped monday, however I have not had a chance to get them done and ready to go out yet. In between work, getting our house ready for sale and regular everyday life havent had time yet. Hoping to get these done this week and on their way to you guys. Sorry for the delay, just a very stressful and busy time right now

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Man that sucks that your out of silver, oh well let me know when you get some in I'll reorder those. Have you shipped yet? I have a track day next Sunday, the 23rd I'd like to have the vertical winshield decal on by then if possible.

Thanks,

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Everything was sent out yesterday. As I told everybody I am very busy. I am sorry it has taken so long but I'm not pausing my life to cut, weed, transfer tape, and mail some $8 or $10 decals. It took me a couple hours the other night to do everybody's stuff. I am doing this to help people get the forum name out and rep this forum. I am in the middle of preparing my current house for sale and getting paperwork and legwork done on building a new one and anyone who has been through this knows it leaves very little time for anything.
So for future reference anyone who intends to order more of these don't expect them to be done and sent out right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back