SAR Friday night, 12/30/11? San Antonio area members?

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Planning on working on the car during the day. It'd be fun to go, but probably won't make it. I'll look for some of y'all if I am able to make it.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is some people that are gonna head that way from Corpus.

i plan to go. i've got the bigs and littles on the car and removed the passenger seat. got the shocks dialed in and the 2 step turned on.......

oh, i guess that's a little premature. anyway, i don't expect a lot as far as a new pb is concerned as it's going to be fairly warm, at least it's warmer than the last time i went out. maybe i can get a new best 60' time or something.

i'll be driving an 07 alloy gt with BLU OVL on the rear license plate. i should be there around sixish. stop by and say hello!

looking at your mods, you should turn in some pretty decent times!

trucker

Reaction score
going to Speed World in Whitman Az.
all weekend for the hangover nationals
gonna be nice 73 all weekend good racing weather

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
didn't see anyone from the forum there tonight. it was a good night for me though as i set new pb's in mph and et by a long shot.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
/\/\let me know when you decide to make a trip down here. i might be able to meet up with you depending on when/if i have call duty.

BlackDeath

forum member
Reaction score
i plan to go. i've got the bigs and littles on the car and removed the passenger seat. got the shocks dialed in and the 2 step turned on.......

oh, i guess that's a little premature. anyway, i don't expect a lot as far as a new pb is concerned as it's going to be fairly warm, at least it's warmer than the last time i went out. maybe i can get a new best 60' time or something.

i'll be driving an 07 alloy gt with BLU OVL on the rear license plate. i should be there around sixish. stop by and say hello!

looking at your mods, you should turn in some pretty decent times!
Sry bud didn't see your post till now. We were all toward the back of the pits. I didn't take my car due to a broken trans. We took my buddies AMG that we have been trying to work the bugs out of but didn't happen. Also had some buds there that we were hanging out with from Austin, Black 363 nitrous fox. Went 5.32 in the eighth @ 130 130 somethin. Was kinda a quiet night. Next time we go and I know your going to be there I will make it a point to stop and say hi.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Expect to see much more action come this spring. ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back