sct error 110dd unable to unlock vehicle crank no start

Joel W Bergma

Reaction score
cranks no start tho sct unable to read vehicle when trying return to stock or load 91 custom lito tune. opened fuse box engine and see burntncooling fan high delay one pin. could that cause a no start condition alone?

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Charge the battery, I've had that error code when the battery was run down a bit.

Joel W Bergma

Reaction score
I've tried with charger on it and had something like 13volts and still didn't work. I did drop a piece of plastic into battery and while trying to poke it out I was poking at some piece of metal inside the battery, may that have done any damage to the amperage ability of battery, the volts seem to be reading full and yet I get dashes on my odo indicating pcm not reading obd2

Bullitt2954

Reaction score
Yes. If you Short the cathode and anode plates in the battery, or damage the Bus connection(s) in a Cell, you will lower the capacity and shorten the lifespan of the battery.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Dashes in the Odo means the pcm is not able to boot. You need to restore to stock if possible and start over.

I have accidentally pulled the cable from the obd port in the middle of a flash and got dashes. Called SCT, they were going to send me a file to recover pcm (and team viewer in to do it) While I was waiting for them to call, I was able to restore to stock and reflash.

Joel W Bergma

Reaction score
Edit: no dashes in odo i get my mileage.

SCT SUPPORT told me I had multiple custom tunes stacked atop one another and that was causing parameters to be confused and not adjust properly and why car wasn't starting. Got pcm reflashed to stock at Ford and it still has same crank no start condition. So the tune isn't the problem here. Seemingly I have the right injector drop pressure as I used to when car started 40psi. And I'm pretty sure it gets spark all the injectors get 12 volts on red pin when key on engine off. Now I'm gonna prob swap plugs and assume their fouled so bad is not starting or multiple fouled plugs. But really I need to know how to test the limitations of a crank no start condition and can't find where the documentation thats accurate is for this.

Joel W Bergma

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with pata either as I get flashing key when key in and disappears when turn key.

The alarm altho does seem to go off often like after I lock doors with door open sitting in seat i have to disarm it to start car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back