2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
This forum does not disappoint.

Damn right we deliver!

images

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
Well being involved with law enforcement for the last twenty years of my life, cops that pull people over, 90% of them deserve it, because they were breaking the law. Patrolman do their job right and that's to protect and serve the streets. They aren't detectives that actually work cases like what you stated on beating wives, etc.. That's more of their jobs not patrolmans jobs, can they work it well yea but that's why they have detectives and violent crime units and such. My dad has been in law enforcement for twenty years and I had a uncle that shot in the line of duty. I respect cops. BUT there are some that take their job to seriously, most cops give you 5 mph over or mor3 depending. I will agree with you there about writing tickets for a 42 in a 40 or such like that. But if you're breaking the law, you're breaking the law..

That's just my opinion.

yea i know that. no where in my post did i say i was above the law or anything like that, of course people are going to break the law when cops arent around, happens everyday. its when people break the law and get caught is when people start to complain about it. if i were to get caught street racing i wouldnt complain about it because i was breaking the law and got caught. simple as that. theres a time a place to do what i was doing and then was the time and the place. it was just me and the other car i was racing out in the country on the highway, its not like we were going down a populated community at WOT acting an A$$.

You still never answered my question.

So, are you a police officer? You certainly make your posts sound like you are, but then you admit to street racing. Since you didn't deny being a LEO, I can only assume that you are. I wasn't aware that there was a "time and a place" to break the law. Well, if you are a LEO that's some hypocrisy you are running down there in Meridian, MS.

:sarcasm:Yeah judge, I killed that man, but hell I was out in the county when I did it, no one was around....:endsarcasm:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
BTW no offense to the fire fighters out there......your all hero's in my book. just a joke :thumb2:
You could have studied harder and scored 10 points higher officer, and been a firefighter. No offense to police officers...just sayin. Just kidding have all the respect to my fellow civil servants.:thumb2:

03Glock

EX New Edge
Reaction score
Not going to bother reading all the nonsense in this thread. All I have gathered from this is loudnlow is a dumb ass. Hey dip shit just remember when you call 911 for any reason a man with a badge and gun will most likely be the first there to help your worthless ass.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
If your not gonna read the whole thread then shut your fucking mouth instead of jumping in the middle of it and spouting off. Fucktard.

03Glock

EX New Edge
Reaction score
If your not gonna read the whole thread then shut your fucking mouth instead of jumping in the middle of it and spouting off. Fucktard.

I read all I needed to. You sir are the reason why cops treat you like shit. You are your own worst enemy. Lmao!! BTW I like how you prove my point even more with your little tantrums.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Wow this was a great read on a slow day at the office. I will add my two cents to the fire.

Have I gotten tickets, yep. Have I been pissed off yep. Have I deserved to get the tickets, all but 1 of them(explain that later) have I tried to get out of them yep, but always ended up paying the fines because the cop was just doing their job.

The speeding tickets i have were both warranted. The first 1 was totally deserved on my part, I passed an unmarked cruiser doing 71 in 55. Cnat be mad at anyone but myself for that one. Second speeding ticket doin 88 in a 65 again totally my fault no one to be mad at but me. Third moving violation, illegal left turn. I blew a yield sign as the cop was approaching, got lucky got a warning.

Only 1 ticket I have gotten was total BS. I was getting into the left turn lane, and was clearly in the turn lane. the cop was about 3 cars infront of me when I passed her in the turn lane. she got behind me, pulled me over after we turned and wrote me a ticket for driving on the median. Why is this ticket BS. She was 3 cars infront of me before I even got into the turn lane. I didnt drive in the median of the road. went right into the turn lane. got a $75 dollar fine for it. that was not law enforcement, that was revenue enhancement and thats really the only BS ticket I have ever had.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
fix it tickets piss me off more then speeding tickets do. mainly as i have to chase down a cop to get my shit signed off but now they charge 16 bucks to "sign" and "file"

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I read all I needed to. You sir are the reason why cops treat you like shit. You are your own worst enemy. Lmao!! BTW I like how you prove my point even more with your little tantrums.

Dude seriously shut your mouth, you have no idea who I am and what I've been through. Since your the type of person who doesn't like to read all the information before making your stupid ass remark. Ill fill you in on why I have a problem with cops.

When I was 9 years old my family was torn apart by a crooked cop that took a bribe and lied about some stuff that happened. My parents were put in jail, and I was put in foster care for over a year. In the mean time my parents lost everything they had. House, 2 new trucks, a new boat, everything. Do you have any idea how hard that is on a 9 year old? Finally, near 18 months later my parents were released because they proven innocent in court, but the cop lied his ass of with all of his buddies and nothing happened to them. They kept fucking with my family until we finally had to move away from all my friends and where I was born and raised, where I call home.

So until you've walked a mile in my shoes and were there, keep your holster shut.

03Glock

EX New Edge
Reaction score
Dude seriously shut your mouth, you have no idea who I am and what I've been through. Since your the type of person who doesn't like to read all the information before making your stupid ass remark. Ill fill you in on why I have a problem with cops.

When I was 9 years old my family was torn apart by a crooked cop that took a bribe and lied about some stuff that happened. My parents were put in jail, and I was put in foster care for over a year. In the mean time my parents lost everything they had. House, 2 new trucks, a new boat, everything. Do you have any idea how hard that is on a 9 year old? Finally, near 18 months later my parents were released because they proven innocent in court, but the cop lied his ass of with all of his buddies and nothing happened to them. They kept fucking with my family until we finally had to move away from all my friends and where I was born and raised, where I call home.

So until you've walked a mile in my shoes and were there, keep your holster shut.
So that makes all cops bad? You were also very vivid on what exactly happened. Who was bribing the cop and how did your parents fit into it? Sounds kinda fishy to me. If its true it is a sad story and you have a right to be mad. But you are grouping cops as a whole and not just the ones that caused your pain. There are more good than bad cops by far. You have anger issues BTW... I will not make a nasty comment back to you because it is pointless and will prove nothing.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fix it tickets piss me off more then speeding tickets do. mainly as i have to chase down a cop to get my shit signed off but now they charge 16 bucks to "sign" and "file"

According to the troll, they were for...

...seat belt ( said i got out of the car to quickly )
no dl, no insurance, and running a stop sign...

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
We have teenagers running around buying and selling meth and drugs, illegal mexicans all over the fucking place, dudes beating their wives/ gf's, children getting molested and they are worried about writing tickets because its easier for them because they dont want to open up a can of worms. They need to man up and do their fucking job.

I don't really care what any of you have to say, your entitled to your opinion as am I. Cops will never get respect from me. Respect is earned not given.

I was talking about 5 mph over. Thats why I dislike the popo because they nickel and dime people to death.

Then everyone got butt hurt because I said something negative about cops. Sorry people its my opinion.

Cops fucking suck man. Instead of actually making a safer place to live and doing drugs busts and solving crime they would rather nickel and dime everybody else to death with pathetic speeding tickets and stupid shit.

I wouldn't talk shit about them if they actually tried to do their job and weren't so fucking lazy.

Yeah but actually doing something worth while instead of writing tickets for dumb stuff.

i'll stop poking fun at cops, firefighters when i stop seeing them weighing 300+ pounds

so what you two fucktards are trying to say is that ten years ago when everyone else was running out of two burning towers, the police and firemen who ran in to try and help those who couldnt make it out dont deserve respect? the 343 FDNY firemen 23 NYPD police officers and 37 Port Authority police officers who made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their lives to try and help victims of a terrorist attack are fat lazy pieces of shit who only care about harrassing people? i hope to god i meet you in the street one day because i would gladly relieve you of your teeth.

end_thread.jpg

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score

Sounds like a Lifetime Network movie. Seriously, Im teary eyed, seriously.....

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so what you two fucktards are trying to say is that ten years ago when everyone else was running out of two burning towers, the police and firemen who ran in to try and help those who couldnt make it out dont deserve respect? the 343 FDNY firemen 23 NYPD police officers and 37 Port Authority police officers who made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their lives to try and help victims of a terrorist attack are fat lazy pieces of shit who only care about harrassing people? i hope to god i meet you in the street one day because i would gladly relieve you of your teeth.

end_thread.jpg
Amen!!

Earl

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score

end_thread.jpg

you work with firefighters and cops? no? well when you do you'll understand the cops around here are lazy ass mofos that cost tax payers money adn increase loads on hospitals because instead of doing their job they'll dump bullshit drunks onto ambulance companies and hospitals that are already at their limits most days. you can ask hospital staff and emts all about these calls.

firefighters are just as lazy they'll risk patient care in order to get back to bed sooner or sit on their asses growing their gut size. ask anyone in the medical field that works in a hospital or ambulance and they'll let you know how lazy firefighters can be.

no one is talking shit on those individuals that gave their lives on 9/11.

you're very naive to think they are perfect just cause they wear a badge

ahahahaha you such a blow hard bitch dude talking about beeting people up over the interwewbz you're such a tuff guy i'm quivering in my boots ahahahahah fuckin grow up.

i'll give you an example of two fine nyfd paramedics

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/6614808/pregnant-woman-dies-after-paramedics-refuse-to-help/

set of fine FDNY paramedic firefighters right here.... they deserve your fist not me i would have helped in 2 seconds flat matter of fact i keep a trauma bag in my car at all times for emergencies. i've stopped in the rain on the 5 freeway to help a motorist that had lost control and slammed into a wall and no one else was stopping the city was over ran with calls and no freifighters and ambulances were avaliable to take the call for half an hour meantime i stood in the rain. finally when chp and fire and the mabulance showed up (from the company i work for) i left.

i've walked out into traffic on the 91 freeway to tackle a woman that was running in the traffic at night and dragged her out of traffic so the cops could take control of the situation.

my overall point is there are fucked up inviduals in the police fire and ambulance world. i can bring up cases of emts such as myself, raping unconcious women in the back of ambulances something i wouldn't dream of doing.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back