SilverHorseRacing

LegendLives

Reaction score
Soooo you have a carpeted garage?

LOL, yes wall to wall. When I bought my house in '93 that carpet was in the living room and I took it out because the hardwood floors underneath were great looking. I was going to toss the carpet but it wound up in the garage. Its nice to lay on to work on the car but messy jobs I use cardboard. I do have to use the vacuum to pic up dirt and rag lint/fuzz from cleaning and waxing. So there you go,:thud: TMI I know lol

LegendLives

Reaction score
Ok, so I finally got them polished up and I sprayed RC window tint to the inside. I trimmed the old sealant but I wish I had left more sealant, about 3/16" instead of 1/16" and I wish I had slammed more sealant on as the louvers are back about 1/8" further back then I would of liked. They still look ok though.
1001111a.jpg

1001112o.jpg

1001115h.jpg

1001120.jpg

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Did you use the "primer" on the louver itself before the install?

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Good . because the first set I installed I found out the hard way that the primer is an important step.

Reaction score
I did mine, get a roll of duct tape and a ballpeen hammer.Tape both sides of the window and smash with the hammer. Takes about 20 minutes a side before clean up. Be very sure you use the primer that SHR sells. If you don't it is only a matter of time before the seal on the lexan louver releases.

Yea, i read that over and over and am still like wtf why?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back