Skwerl's 09 Bullitt part out #3 suspension and mechanical

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
BMR upper control arm and mount. It was supposed to be hammertone but they sent red and I just installed it rather than return it. Nobody will ever see it anyway. UCM001 and UTCA019. SOLD

Borla Touring exhaust. A couple scratches. $250 shipped. SOLD

Koni yellow adjustable shocks and struts. I thought I bent one a few months ago and bought a single new front strut, but the old one was straight. The A arm took the hit. Same with last week's accident, the new replacement strut is fine. So you get two rear shocks and three front struts, keep one for a spare. I also have a pair of GT500 upper strut mounts which are almost new and the latest version. AM has a full set of Konis for $613 SOLD

IMG_2672.jpg[IMG]

Last edited:

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
payment sent for Borla Tourings. I've been waiting for these to come up at a good price for a while. Thanks!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Sharks up in here, things are gone fast lol

Is that bmr rad support without the sway bar mounts?

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Brian, you still happen to have the LCA relocation brackets? If you do would you have a problem shipping them USPS to an APO?

-Pete

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Sucks to see the car in person like this today man.. Thanks again for the parts!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Sucks to see the car in person like this today man.. Thanks again for the parts!

You're welcome, Robert. Sorry I wasn't more personable but this cold is kicking my ass. What exhaust are you running now? When you pulled off the car sounded fantastic.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
You're welcome, Robert. Sorry I wasn't more personable but this cold is kicking my ass. What exhaust are you running now? When you pulled off the car sounded fantastic.

Not a problem, I was running on 2.5 hours of sleep and had been up since 3:30am lol. Let me know if you need a hand with anything and I'll swing by to help out. Thanks, my exhaust setup is Longtubes, O/R X and FRPP/ Borla Stingers. Took me three setups to figure out what I was looking for lol.

Back