Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
my car is actually really practical, its not even low enough to scrape on anything, and it handles alot better then it ever did, whats the point of having the best handling for a daily driver, you know you dont go to an actual road racing track and you cant apex turns in a nieghborhood so there is not point actually, so looks of being slammed and handling is good to me, just my opinion but different strokes for different folks

I could also say what's the point of having all that horsepower then? Great handling comes into play just as much or more then power does on the street, unless your car only ever goes in a straight line. But I'm not even talking about handling/cornering, I'm talking about hitting random things on the road that aren't even that big but rip out the bottom of your car because it's so low. That and entrance ramps, speed bumps, pot holes, etc etc. Now I'm talking about the guys who are really slammed...like your old civic...and some other cars here. Your new stang doesn't look crazy low and if it works for you then great.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
JV how are you liking the new setup? Its still looks a bit too agressive, are you seeing any problems?

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
I could also say what's the point of having all that horsepower then? Great handling comes into play just as much or more then power does on the street, unless your car only ever goes in a straight line. But I'm not even talking about handling/cornering, I'm talking about hitting random things on the road that aren't even that big but rip out the bottom of your car because it's so low. That and entrance ramps, speed bumps, pot holes, etc etc. Now I'm talking about the guys who are really slammed...like your old civic...and some other cars here. Your new stang doesn't look crazy low and if it works for you then great.

My car handles great, way less body roll and all that and it's full soft, I can still stiffen it up, it's not even tucking tire and i can make it over anything, it's prob lowered like 3in if that, that's like an inch lower then lowering springs haha I got them so i can make the shocks stiffer or raise and lower

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
My car handles great, way less body roll and all that and it's full soft, I can still stiffen it up, it's not even tucking tire and i can make it over anything, it's prob lowered like 3in if that, that's like an inch lower then lowering springs haha I got them so i can make the shocks stiffer or raise and lower

I never said it didn't handle "great" ;)

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
Fuuuuuu so nice! Hahaha what are the specs? Do you have any fender work? I know there already paper thin rolled from the factory but did you pull em?
check this out ... all of the details here http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79147

JV how are you liking the new setup? Its still looks a bit too agressive, are you seeing any problems?
i love it .. its good ... if i could be picky i would want it in just a few more mm but its fine. just a little rubbing but like i have said once i shaved and pull (slightly) the fenders it will be perfect.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
IMAG0268-1.jpg

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
I was excited to see that aggressive fitment thread..

can we get this one cleaned up and all the non slammed posts deleted. I bet we would have like... 4 pages!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back