Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Sherrod and Skater, nice lookin rides. Wish I would have gone with bags or coilovers. Good job kids.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Sherrod and Skater, nice lookin rides. Wish I would have gone with bags or coilovers. Good job kids.

Very nice, no doubt!

IMG_20120505_102419.jpg

Grouchy281

forum member
Reaction score
That's about as low as you can go right there... Is the tire actually supporting the car in the back there? lol, I would be worried it would bend the quarter panel somehow.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
That's about as low as you can go right there... Is the tire actually supporting the car in the back there? lol, I would be worried it would bend the quarter panel somehow.

It is touching no doubt. No weight on it!

Not getting much lower than that.

Also the the exhaust is pushed into the ground... Was laughing not to catch the grass on fire!

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
lol, you don't like the jack-stand ride height? I wish I had coil-overs. Having a gutted interior does not help my "lowering springs" out any. :/

haha this guy
but yea coils are wassup, i used to think they were expensive but thats all ive got for my cars now, well the last one and this one lmfao

but yeah im prob gonna get some seats and gut mine too :D
just for fun though rofl

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score

Grouchy281

forum member
Reaction score
haha this guy
but yea coils are wassup, i used to think they were expensive but thats all ive got for my cars now, well the last one and this one lmfao

but yeah im prob gonna get some seats and gut mine too :D
just for fun though rofl

I liked the coil-over idea until someone mentioned the shock mount not being meant to support the weight of our cars. :/ Makes me a little uneasy about it. haha I had them on my '93 Prelude and loved the adjustability.

Gutted is the way to go. Sounds like a Nascar and moves quicker. lol

Grouchy281

forum member
Reaction score
eh, it's something I just read recently in one of the threads here. Think they were talking about a 5.0, but I assumed they were similar to ours.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
i think the coilover kit in discussion is the eibach coilovers since they have the springs mounted to the shocks in the rear. that i can see as been deemed questionable.

david the rolling shots look sick

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
eh, it's something I just read recently in one of the threads here. Think they were talking about a 5.0, but I assumed they were similar to ours.

That its, only for a true coil over kit in the rear not the adjustable spring perches you add to the rear. Even then it is just a myth I dunt think anyone has actually had that problem it is just theory-oh.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
That its, only for a true coil over kit in the rear not the adjustable spring perches you add to the rear. Even then it is just a myth I dunt think anyone has actually had that problem it is just theory-oh.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
This. A lot of internet folklore on the subject but almost 0 evidence/first hand experience.

And only a few of the kits have a true rear coil (fortune auto, griggs, cortex, etc). The GC, KW, BC, HR, etc kits all use an adjustable rear perch in the stock spring location

coyote5o-cnj

forum member
Reaction score
Is your lip spoiler hanging slightly lower in the front than it should?? It looks good but cant tell bc of the angle of the pics

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back