So my GT got egged last night

Mustangfreak

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yup, and not just my GT, but every other Mustang in my apartment complex got egged as well. Seems like a bunch of jealous ricers to me. It seriously pisses me off to no end, but theres nothing I can do now. :(

If I catch them, they WILL have hell to pay though. Via .40S&W

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
I've had that with mine too. It's a real pissoff there are such dickless piece's of shlt out there. I'm just glad it's washable.

big-j

Reaction score
danm i dont know what id do if that happend to me prob try and find who it was and beat the shit out of em i dont get y people do that thats so stupid what did it prove seriously

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Does the complex have cameras? How about the surrounding areas? Parking lots? Traffic cameras?

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Excuse my french, but that's some bullshit. I'm not a violent person, but I'd fuck someone up if they did that shit. That's not cool at all. I'm mad and it's not even my car.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
talk about androz's evo again and see what he does next time lol j/k that bites man at least they just put that ive seen some pretty f'ed up shit before like cut up ragtops and people putting stuff that would destroy the paint .....simple stuff too like gel shaving cream will f up paint bigtime one of my buddys did that to another friends truck as a prank while in panama well next afternoon when he woke up he went to the car wash then realized the paint was messed up yea talk about 1 guy really surprised and 1 guy really pissed lol

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
that sucks ive had that happen to me before when i was in high school. I was pissed i was about to kill somebody lol. some girl that went to my school had a blk 06 stang and they threw frozen eggs at hers and it was scratched to shit.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate kids.

This is further rationale for making Australia a child-raising colony. If they can survive until they're 21 and can pass a stringent battery of mental and physical tests, they can then rejoin society.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Better eggs than beer bottles. Last fall I came out my car on a saturday morning and there is a beer bottle smashed next to my car and a small dent on the door. My neighbours were drinking outside the night before, but of course they don't know what happened. Rest assured revenge will be taken as soon as I move out, which should be in a month or two. Not wanting to park my car outside is a big reason for the move to a house with a double garage.

Unfortunately, nice cars are targets for vandals.

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I've had that with mine too. It's a real pissoff there are such dickless piece's of shlt out there. I'm just glad it's washable.

I got clipped with one while driving, and it scratched/gouged my paint :tdown:

I was beyond mad, turned around to go home and wash it.. then had to sit to calm myself down before going back out to drive. People that mess with cars are the scum of the earth.

acervas1

forum member
Reaction score
vandals

I had my car for only 4 days before it was hit by ricers, who slashed the two tires on my passenger side, I have 19's on my car but luckily I was able to drive it home very carefully but it set me back $500.

Vandal's are cowards with a knife or can of spray paint, or eggs in your case. At some point someone will catch them...

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car got egged once, I would really like to get my hands on the jerk that did it.

Eric298

Got V8?
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that a car cover and parking in a well lit area probably be your best bet. People wont vandalize what doesnt catch their attention at first glance.

This is one of the exact reason why I can't have my car with me when I move.

I wont have a garage to put it in and where it will be parked will be full of drunk/under the influence people walking around at night especially on weekends as well as a bunch of kids walking around it all day. Time to get me a motorcycle for down there to pull into the apartment or a car that doesnt attract attention. :tdown:

superfly s197

Mods at bargain prices!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Had my car egged sometime in the first two months of owning it :(

There's some jealous assholes out there.

SilverBolt

Its "just" a sixer.
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man, my car was keyed the first day i took it to school (3rd day i had it) and then keyed at my house 3 weeks later.

Colsgt

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that a car cover and parking in a well lit area probably be your best bet. People wont vandalize what doesnt catch their attention at first glance.

I wont have a garage to put it in and where it will be parked will be full of drunk/under the influence people walking around at night especially on weekends as well as a bunch of kids walking around it all day. Time to get me a motorcycle for down there to pull into the apartment or a car that doesnt attract attention. :tdown:

Isla Vista?

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Does Zman3 live near you..........:evillaugh:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back