Stealth dual crankcase breather kit

Grabber-Gt10

Reaction score
Ide like a set for my 2010 gt, was just curious if it will work with a procharger set up, i havent looked at my engine bay, i know i put a cap on the driver side just not sure about passenger, believe there is a vacum line running into the Filter feeding the procharger. please let me know.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had a set on my 2010 with my Vortech, would have to check to see what the difference's are.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Greg, Have a question for you.

Ill include a photo here because this is a mod I want to do but I need a professionals opinion as Im not 100% sure if this was even done properly or not or if its a procharger type of way of doing it.

I want to add a breather to replace this ugly ass hose on the passenger size motor but the hose is running into the air intake. I wanted to add one on the driver side also but not 100% sure where its connected to. Can I cut the intake down in size without having this line in there?

Added is a photo of my motor which im talking about

Second photo is of a members engine and the intake cut down. (any how to on how to make this)

sorry man dumbest question you've probably received and If I could go look under my hood right now I would but the damn thing is tarped right up for winter with a crap load of snow all over it so it'll be quite some time before I can check it

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Ide like a set for my 2010 gt, was just curious if it will work with a procharger set up, i havent looked at my engine bay, i know i put a cap on the driver side just not sure about passenger, believe there is a vacum line running into the Filter feeding the procharger. please let me know.

Bingo thats what Im talking about I have the exact same thing also. The cap is running to the filter. Is this needed?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back