Stock tune only reading front O2 sensors?

Edqe

Reaction score
Returned to stock and my Blue driver scanner only supports front O2 sensors. Reads all 4 when Brenspeed tune is installed. Is this normal?

A379F34E-35FF-460C-B3F2-016E0A3E092A.png

Zach Baumann

Reaction score
I hope someone can confirm this, but I believe our cars front o2 are used to monitor AFR while the rears only monitor catalytic efficiency. Meaning the fronts are the only ones that are narrowband sensors.

Edqe

Reaction score
I’m curious if anyone who runs stock can only pull data from front 2 sensors and those with a tune are able to pull data from all 4 O2 sensors?

When I’m on stock tune the rear O2s says not supported. When I have my tune loaded I’m able to pull live data for all 4 sensors.

1st on this trend is stock tune. 2nd pic is with 93 octane tune.

2EAAFD88-613C-463E-A98A-C6F0F0273F28.jpeg

07 Boss

Reaction score
I hope someone can confirm this, but I believe our cars front o2 are used to monitor AFR while the rears only monitor catalytic efficiency. Meaning the fronts are the only ones that are narrowband sensors.

I think Ford lists the front and rear sensors as the same part now, They used to be different part numbers. I buy different ones for the front and rear but if you go to ford they will give you the same.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Maybe your stock tune is not the stock tune. When I switched from diablo to sct back in the day, I used my modified tune that was loaded in my car as my stock tune for the sct. So if you're not the original owner you would never know unless you went to Ford. Just saying, if the car was already tuned when you got it and then got the sct, it would download the tune that was on there as the stock tune without knowing the difference.

Or I'm wrong and it may be completely normal.

Back