Supercharged GT *Chat* Part I *Juice Me Baby*

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
So basically this is a crew chat, get your number, as long as you drive a GT and its supercharged you can be in the crew and chat. you will get a number if you want(recommended).

This will be great as other car forums i have been on had stuff like this going on.

We can discuss and learn like a chat thread all about these superchargers and have fun!

Once the chat thread has reached 70 pages, anyone of the crew members can start a new thread, titled EXACTLY the same as this one, but you can change the number of the chat, which case the next one will be part II, and the text in the stars is a quotation and it can be whatever the new threadstarter wants, for example mine is *juice me baby*

have fun and here we go guys!!

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
hey it works on all car boards i have ever been on, plus usafimj is in on it too....

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
this aint no other board.......

nope its not, but i think a chat thread dedicated to supercharged crew would be great, for anyone who doesnt like it, its ok they dont have to read it or post.

it would be great advantage for all that do.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Too early for a head count? It'll be interesting to see how many blown GT's we have around here, and which blowers are the most dominant. Post up, everyone!

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
Too early for a head count? It'll be interesting to see how many blown GT's we have around here, and which blowers are the most dominant. Post up, everyone!

i think it will be a good deal, also eventually if that chat continues all blown gt's will be here, it may take some time, so as they come in we can start chatting up a storm!

do you wanna be number 3?

usafimj

Reaction score
This should be fun. I believe there is only myself and Nastystang with the Roush TVS. Everyone else has the M90.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
but it will be cool to eventually have all guys in here, we can plan supercharged meets, and also learn more about our cars, and off topic stuff...races we had....

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got a camaro. Can I be part of the crew?

facepalm_implied.jpg

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
i guess i have to wait untill monday, kenne bell will be going on this weekend.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back