Supercharged GT *Chat* Part I *Juice Me Baby*

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Just put a centerforce dfx in a few days ago. Only driven it like 20 miles, but i really like it. Grabs very well, but not to the point where its annoying.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
I also have a centerforce DFX and it has gone through 3 years of supercharged mileage and still does not slip. LOVE this clutch

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
if anyone wants a 3.6 saleen pulley i have one for sale. it was used for only 50 miles or so, 3.6 = 7.5 psi. pictures are in my for sale thread.

bill11gt

Reaction score
I am getting ready to install a Whipple 2.3 on my 2011 GT and was wondering if it is worth investing in a set of LT headers? Are they worth the HP/TQ for the money spent or should I save the $$ and stick with my stock headers/Borla S type catbacks? Just seeking some opinions since everyone is running "BOOST"

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready to install a Whipple 2.3 on my 2011 GT and was wondering if it is worth investing in a set of LT headers? Are they worth the HP/TQ for the money spent or should I save the $$ and stick with my stock headers/Borla S type catbacks? Just seeking some opinions since everyone is running "BOOST"

Use that money to upgrade to a 2.9L. It's only $500 if you order it as a 2.9 as opposed to upgrading for later for a few grand.

That said, if I didn't live in CA, I'd also run LT's. JPC or Kooks.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Get ready to loose some boost if your putting in open exhaust.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back