Supercharged GT *Chat* Part I *Juice Me Baby*

Colgate Stang

Reaction score
2010 Mustang GT in Sunset Gold RoushCharged (1of 415)
Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg, 19" Prem Wheels, 3.73, HID lights, GT Coupe Accessory Pkg 5.
MODS: Roush M90 Chrome, Hurst Short Throw and Pypes Exhaust. Upgraded front and rear speakers to Pioneer TS-D6802R. Installed Silver Horse Racing LOUVERS, Chrome Mirror Knob & Door handles & locks. New Emblems from ROUSH on side & rear, with a Roush center Roush handle and foot pads. Here is my WISH LIST. Some kind of brakes (Brembo's) Koni STR.T dampers (2 struts, 2 shocks) Steeda HD. 2.57 pulley, CAI and Updated Tune.
RoushCharged 12-12-11.jpg

Roush Charged.jpg

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
2010 Mustang GT in Sunset Gold RoushCharged (1of 415)
Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg, 19" Prem Wheels, 3.73, HID lights, GT Coupe Accessory Pkg 5.
MODS: Roush M90 Chrome, Hurst Short Throw and Pypes Exhaust. Upgraded front and rear speakers to Pioneer TS-D6802R. Installed Silver Horse Racing LOUVERS, Chrome Mirror Knob & Door handles & locks. New Emblems from ROUSH on side & rear, with a Roush center Roush handle and foot pads. Here is my WISH LIST. Some kind of brakes (Brembo's) Koni STR.T dampers (2 struts, 2 shocks) Steeda HD. 2.57 pulley, CAI and Updated Tune.
View attachment 29891

View attachment 29892

a 2.57 pulley on a stock bottom end will definitely cause a problem. LOL

jpac811

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Damn a 3.25 on my Whipple blew my motor. Looked like swiss cheese. I have pics if anyone wants to see the horror. It didnt like 14psi at all.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Yea well 14psi is alot for a stock motor! I assume you went back with a stock motor since you have the 3.5 on now

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
well a 2.57 pulley on a twin screw saleen would be like 600 rwhp LOL

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
well a 2.57 pulley on a twin screw saleen would be like 600 rwhp LOL

Wouldn't work lol there would be belt slip and besides, our saleens are maxed out at like 18psi which you can easily get with an overdrive pulley and a 2.75 and 600whp is pretty damn hard to get still. Pretty much have to be on a generous dyno. And I am just working and chilllin is all I'm up to haha and yourself?

jpac811

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I sure hope so. I just need about 2 months to get my fuel system upgraded and than Ill crank it up. 8-10psi is fun but deff want more.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't work lol there would be belt slip and besides, our saleens are maxed out at like 18psi which you can easily get with an overdrive pulley and a 2.75 and 600whp is pretty damn hard to get still. Pretty much have to be on a generous dyno. And I am just working and chilllin is all I'm up to haha and yourself?

ah ok cool, well i hope for 520 RWHP if i jump to a 3.2, cause i have 485 to the tires now, and i am about to put in a lighter flywheel and better clutch, so with a new tune and more boost i hope for 520.

i am chilling myself looking into a gt500 front end conversion

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
I sure hope so. I just need about 2 months to get my fuel system upgraded and than Ill crank it up. 8-10psi is fun but deff want more.
Bad ass man I just had a friend who knew how to wire, wire in a couple of pumps I had rigged onto the stock fuel hat. Cost like 250 or 300 total

ah ok cool, well i hope for 520 RWHP if i jump to a 3.2, cause i have 485 to the tires now, and i am about to put in a lighter flywheel and better clutch, so with a new tune and more boost i hope for 520.

i am chilling myself looking into a gt500 front end conversion

Yea do you have headers? I hit 497 with the 2.8 pulley I have but at the very top the belt started slipping so I think I would have hit right at 515whp. I am hoping to do headers and blower cams and hit that 550whp mark. After that I will probably be done with the car. I have my eyes set on a c6 z06

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
Bad ass man I just had a friend who knew how to wire, wire in a couple of pumps I had rigged onto the stock fuel hat. Cost like 250 or 300 total

Yea do you have headers? I hit 497 with the 2.8 pulley I have but at the very top the belt started slipping so I think I would have hit right at 515whp. I am hoping to do headers and blower cams and hit that 550whp mark. After that I will probably be done with the car. I have my eyes set on a c6 z06

nice! yea i have headers. i will put on the v10 pulley and i am using 2 x 90mm idler pulleys, i am using a tight belt so i should be ok.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back