SuperStallions Nov 13

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Steve, the CJ staff photographer, will be there and has a photographer pass. I will make sure he gets all the Mustang pics he can.

Brumby

forum member
Reaction score
We're all loaded up and ready to pull out around 8am.

Going to be running our Greg Welds up front and keep the DR45's on the rear.

Last weekend at Mason-Dixon with stock tires and rims up front and the DR45's on the rear we had two PB 60' runs.
1.66 and then 1.67 but only 12.16 and 12.17mph....
60NewBestTimeSlips.jpg

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great day at the track!! I got 4 11 sec passes in before i had to help pull wrecked cars off the track. Best of the day was [email protected] with a 1.64 60 foot. Congrats John and Brandon on new personal bests!

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 11.895 at 115. Finally...many thanks to JJ from Woodbine Motorsports for trailering my car down so I could make that first best run COLD. After that, the clutch went downhill fast and that was that! Laura will be posting her PB as well...

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
All in all it was a good day, i got 2 passes in, my best pass was a 11.87 at 116MPH with a 1.64 sixty foot.

Went to go up again but way to many people wrecking so i called it a day and decided to pack it up. *Best part of the day was meeting everyone!

Brandon

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
All in all it was a good day, i got 2 passes in, my best pass was a 11.87 at 116MPH with a 1.64 sixty foot.

Went to go up again but way to many people wrecking so i called it a day and decided to pack it up. *Best part of the day was meeting everyone!

Brandon

Only two passes? People wrecking? Was the track slippery?

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Only two passes? People wrecking? Was the track slippery?

I ran my new PB so i wasnt concerned on making anymore runs, i was in the pits/burnout box/ and tlaking with alot of members.

Track prepp was very good! I stayed in the left lane, to me it seemed that most of the wrecks were in the right lane.... prob about 3 wrecks and the rest were breaks/fluids leaking....

All in all it was a great day at Cecil!:highfive:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Track prep was great, IMO. Just too many damn people dragging shit on the track and making a bunch of folks get squirrely, and unfortunately wreck.

Great seeing everyone and meeting new folks. Hope everyone had a great day, and CONGRATS to all with new PBs!!! I got mine with a 12.62 @ 111.

Best quote of the day was from Nate Pritchett(from Pinks All Out): " Gawd damn that thing is ugly"!! LOL

topbliss

Reaction score
Track prep was great, IMO. Just too many damn people dragging shit on the track and making a bunch of folks get squirrely, and unfortunately wreck.

Great seeing everyone and meeting new folks. Hope everyone had a great day, and CONGRATS to all with new PBs!!! I got mine with a 12.62 @ 111.

Best quote of the day was from Nate Pritchett(from Pinks All Out): " Gawd damn that thing is ugly"!! LOL

Laura, your car is beautiful and run nice!!!! :highfive:Enjoyed watcing you run today

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Ok John, I remember you saying you got my 11.96 pass. Who couldn't forget that lol, damn staging lights gave me one hell of a good time haha!!

Thanks John,
Brandon

Did anyody get photos/video of any runs?

Brandon

I got one of your 11 second runs, one of Laura's 12.6s, and another friend's run. I will try to get them up tomorrow night for you.

Sent from my Droid

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok John, I remember you saying you got my 11.96 pass. Who couldn't forget that lol, damn staging lights gave me one hell of a good time haha!!

Thanks John,
Brandon

Sent from my Droid
Don't be surprised if you hear me saying "what the hell is he doing" while you're messing around with the staging lights...LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back