Sway bar question??

Rio5580

Reaction score
I haven’t been here on the forum in a long time. But I have a question, may be someone can help me. I have 2005 V6, my suspension is not sound good just replaced my springs with Ford Racing N Springs for the V6. I want to upgrade my sway bars. It does not have a rear sway bar only the front. Will the Ford Racing sway bar package of a GT fit my V6 and or do you recommend another brand. Or just buy used GT sway bars. Will it affect ride? Thanks

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I believe it will fit, but the benefit on the rear with a GT bar will probably be the same as the FRPP for a V6. Front you can “upgrade” to an adjustable hollow etc like the FRPP. I am selling my BMR sway bar if interested.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I put the Eibach front & rear bars on mine. Other than the occasoinal groan from the rear links, I have no complaints. Just had to relube the bushings. Front is 3 position adjustable.

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
I put a rear sway bar on a 05 V6 a while back. The hard part is finding the axle mounts. I ended up having to make them myself.

DieHarder

Reaction score
I added a GT sway bar to my son's 07 V6. Fit just fine and handles better than without it. Installation was a breeze.

Rio5580

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, Macman45 I will keep you in mind if for that front sway bar. Ill let you know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back