Switching comp cams with valve springs to FRPP cams or Howards Rattler Cams Help

bambam 06

Reaction score
. This video is as close as you going to get with info on how to do it. Make sure you get a tune for the Cams before you start the engine.

GriffX

Reaction score
Sorry for the probably dump question, I was going long time through heavy traffic today with letting the car idle in 2nd gear, around 700 RPM (3.73 gears). No way a FR Hot rod cam will do this?

PeanutBader

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone contributing to this post. Ended up going with the Motha Thumpr cams. Can't wait to install. Although its going backwards I have concluded that I am not looking for so much performance. Not trying to be the fastest but maybe the coolest :2cents:

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone contributing to this post. Ended up going with the Motha Thumpr cams. Can't wait to install. Although its going backwards I have concluded that I am not looking for so much performance. Not trying to be the fastest but maybe the coolest :2cents:
I made almost 370 wheel with those cams SAE corrected. The only people that bag on them have never used them. You will love them, especially NA with 3.73 or 4.10 gears.

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score

Any updates? Audio clips?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back