Taxman's 07 GT Convertible build thread

topbliss

Reaction score
looks great man!! Love it that someone is doing a nice buildup on something other then a 5.0 too!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Halfway home!
3ea91164.jpg

Sent telepathically

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
You think anyone will notice you have a supercharger, lol. Kidding aside very nice car man.

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
your car keeps only getting better and better. Ive seen it a few times in dfw and i cant wait to see the recent additions in person. Keep up the great work.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Holy balls that's badass. When are you going to wrap it up and who is tuning it?

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Holy balls that's badass. When are you going to wrap it up and who is tuning it?

Gonna work on it today until five. Maybe we'll be done. Just depends on how many times we gotta do shit twice. Yesterday, I think we mounted that damn head unit three times before we had it right. I'm getting True Street to do the tuning. Got my dyno time scheduled for Tuesday morning.

Looks great bud!

Thanks man. Gonna hook up that BAP today. Might call you for advice. Looks pretty straight forward though.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Gonna work on it today until five. Maybe we'll be done. Just depends on how many times we gotta do shit twice. Yesterday, I think we mounted that damn head unit three times before we had it right. I'm getting True Street to do the tuning. Got my dyno time scheduled for Tuesday morning.

Clint and Sean at Truestreet are good people. They will take care of you. :)

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Pulled all 8 plugs without one breaking!

Sent telepathically

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Today's progress... just a few steps left and I'll be cranking it for the first time.
1a3671f2.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back