Taxman's 07 GT Convertible build thread

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I thought about popping in and saying "Hey its me , the guy with the longest build in history, I'm 05stoker" LOL but, I had a long day today at work so, priority takes over. I am ready for some track time!!!!:mad2:

Good call and nice car!

Man you should've. A couple of folks stopped by.

I'm ready for some track time too. I was gonna go to Crandall Friday, but I forgot I got tickets to the Rangers.

I just bought that FRPP throttle body. I'll have it Friday hopefully. This fail safe shit sucks.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Round 2 will be better:). I will always miss my 07, but I don't regret what I did. I needed to fix some things and priorities. I will be buying another in december when i save 10 grand.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Anybody remember this beast lol

DSC00443-1.jpg

MustangPerformance.jpg

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Round 2 will be better:). I will always miss my 07, but I don't regret what I did. I needed to fix some things and priorities. I will be buying another in december when i save 10 grand.

I got your torque already. Gotta catch your HP... maybe I need to dyno mine in December when it's cold. LOL

I loved that car John, but I know your next one is gonna be even better. Clint and I were talking about how you dogged the shit out of that thing and didn't ever blow the motor.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Sean did mine. I was hoping for some higher HP results, but it was pretty hot and humid today. He took 18 degrees of timing. I'm having some issues now though with the BBK throttle body, so I'm getting a FRPP one.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Good to know. I left very happy with the shop and the people running it. Your recommendation went a long way in me going to them because of your power numbers and how you ran your car.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
So are you happy with the SC? Does it feel like night and day vs before the SC?

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
In for the cliff notes, but is your v3 the non intercooled version? If so, mind telling me where you picked it up from?

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I've got the cooled version, Paxton air to air on mine. I bought it from a forum member here. $3100 for the kit, all I needed was spark and fuel.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back