TCI billet servo's/input shaft

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone have a place to buy the aforementioned parts? TCI doesn't seem to carry the individual components, they only sell it in their rebuild kit (online, at least).

TCI Billet Intermediate Servo Kit - part# 576005
TCI Billet Overdrive Servo Kit - part# 576006
TCI input shaft part# 579600

rayS197

Reaction score
Have you called them on the phone?? unless something has changed, you should be able to buy the individual pieces. I bought just the input shaft from TCI. and still need the servos. Also contact PTC for parts.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I have not, I've got a buddy that works for Comp (they own TCI), so I'll be hitting him up when the time comes if they do sell them individually. I just started looking around today, haven't had a chance to actually call them and ask. I didn't know PTC made other shit for the 5R's, I'll check them out! That's who I'm planning on reworking my converter, but I get a pretty good discount through TCI.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
for sure they sell them individually. Other than the servos and input shaft, i wouldnt do anythign else to the 5R cuz the craps so small and weak, so nothing can really be upgraded thats worth the money.

rayS197

Reaction score
I have not, I've got a buddy that works for Comp (they own TCI), so I'll be hitting him up when the time comes if they do sell them individually. I just started looking around today, haven't had a chance to actually call them and ask. I didn't know PTC made other shit for the 5R's, I'll check them out! That's who I'm planning on reworking my converter, but I get a pretty good discount through TCI.

PTC doesnt make the parts. servos/input shaft. They had the TCI parts in stock last time I called but that has been a LONNGGGG time ago. Level 10 makes stuff for the 5r55s. If you get a good discount on the servos let me know. I need two of each. A set for two cars. Very Serious!!

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
Also Circle D sells them individually. Just gotta call. Their site doesnt have anything

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Any news on pricing for the servo's? Ray and I are ready to buy!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back