Texas-Louisiana Meet H-Town #2

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I too love the look on a vette guys face when i eat there lunch, and croch rockets too

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wont be like last time for sure, my shit is working now. Now if I just had a decent driver... Haha

Which way are you going this year?

If you want, Ill meet up with you in Centerville again, but if its easier (or faster) you can come down 35 and we can take HWY 6 to 290. It would be nice to cruise down again.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Which way are you going this year?

If you want, Ill meet up with you in Centerville again, but if its easier (or faster) you can come down 35 and we can take HWY 6 to 290. It would be nice to cruise down again.

If yall will be taking that route then contact wileycyot and if yall can meet up with him he lives rite off 290 and 6.

Sent from CIA Black Site.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
For sure. I have a place in Houston right off of 290 and barker cypress. Thought about staying there, but if we are going to baytown and then to seabrook waffle company for breakfast, I'll just get a hotel room where we stayed at last year.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
For sure. I have a place in Houston right off of 290 and barker cypress. Thought about staying there, but if we are going to baytown and then to seabrook waffle company for breakfast, I'll just get a hotel room where we stayed at last year.

That's right by me. I'm off of Tuckerton and Barker Cypress.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's right by me. I'm off of Tuckerton and Barker Cypress.

Nice. I used to go down there about once a month. I haven't made it but a few times this year. Ill be leaving here Friday morning and making the trip. Should be in Houston around noon depending on what Billy has planned.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need to find a day to drive out to surfside and see if there's anything worth a shit out there.

Maybe me and the wife will go out the Saturday evening when I get off of work .

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Well I have come to the realization that I will be among the Louisiana guys that don't make it. It's just not gonna happen. I still haven't had time to find out what's wrong with the car and probably won't get it repaired in time. This among other things that will prevent me from coming.

Sent from iPhone

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Well I have come to the realization that I will be among the Louisiana guys that don't make it. It's just not gonna happen. I still haven't had time to find out what's wrong with the car and probably won't get it repaired in time. This among other things that will prevent me from coming.

Sent from iPhone

Sorry to hear man.

Sent from CIA Black Site.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back