The Devils Reject

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's been a long journey, and I dare say its just about done. A few cosmetic touches and call it good. I'm so damned excited to get this thing on the road LOL.

:)!!!!!!!!!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
What a sleeper! It's a modern day version of an old 5.0 LX fox body, but with three times the power!

700+ HP DD FTW!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
9d0bcf87d6d41145d688b4141bbb68dc_zps0c9b1f6e.jpg

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
You going to take the car to the track right???? Would love to line up with another Mustang that was put together well.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
You going to take the car to the track right???? Would love to line up with another Mustang that was put together well.

Of course! :)

It's gonna do everything, daily driver, race, show, date night with wife, etc. :highfive:

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
You did the right thing in giving to the guys at Finish Line... you have a car that will last a long time and be dependable...still cruise like a stocker but holy shit when ya want it. Terry and Ken do a great job on the dyno tuning it to...Im positive your gonna be happy as hell a year from now

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
You did the right thing in giving to the guys at Finish Line... you have a car that will last a long time and be dependable...still cruise like a stocker but holy shit when ya want it. Terry and Ken do a great job on the dyno tuning it to...Im positive your gonna be happy as hell a year from now

That's the plan! I wanted a bullet proof setup that's gonna last for a looong time and still be able to go kill things with it. I'm not gonna push it to its limits, no need to go attempting to break a block and chase records. Its time to drive it and enjoy it. :)

Sent from your moms room...

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
So, with the daily driver tune all the way in the green and being SUPER safe, I'm stoked that it put out 721whp with 9.5:1, 15.5deg, 13lbs, on 93 pump. :)

NOW, it's time to dial in the race tune with much more octane... ;-)

Stay tuned...

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
So, with the daily driver tune all the way in the green and being SUPER safe, I'm stoked that it put out 721whp with 9.5:1, 15.5deg, 13lbs, on 93 pump. :)

NOW, it's time to dial in the race tune with much more octane... ;-)

Stay tuned...

U not going much more...;)

from my S4 in your sisters bed

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
8xx will work..thats just some torco or racegas mixed in.

from my S4 in your sisters bed

Exactly, too easy. Also, I try to remember the engines actual horsepower and stay below 1000, and when it starts getting in the 800whp+, that's getting close to my personal safety limits. #1 goal is safe happy power that will run forever. :)

Sent from your moms room...

Back