The Devils Reject

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I just wanna give a great big shout out to Brian up at Finish line Performance. There were some hiccups along the way of my build, and some coordinating/timing issues with parts and people, but Brian stepped up and got shit done. I'm super impressed with his dedication to make sure we met my pick up date and he even went as far as coming in on Saturdays and Sundays to work all alone and get my car put together. Not to mention constantly putting up with my barrage of texts and phone calls asking for updates/pics/random questions. He gladly texted me pics with a smile, which are all the pics you've been seeing of the build.

He even went as far as modifying things to make sure it all worked well together considering all the changes in parts, and did so on the fly. Not to mention gave me great rates on labor, not only on the motor transplant, but on the other stuff as well like line lock and welding axle tubes up.

The man is a stand up guy for sure.

So heres to you Brian, :beerchug2:

Thank you :hi:

http://www.finishlineperformance.net/

That's great. I'm glad to see there are few good ones left in the industry. When do we get to see all the horsepowers it makes? Do u also mind if I pm u some personal questions reguarding ur build?

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
That's great. I'm glad to see there are few good ones left in the industry. When do we get to see all the horsepowers it makes? Do u also mind if I pm u some personal questions reguarding ur build?

Should be on the dyno tomorrow or Tuesday

And go right ahead my man, I'll answer whatever I can :beerdrink:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
FYI, UPR axle brace arms wont fit for some reason with stock over axle pipes. They hit. Im grumpy about this, will be calling UPR tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
FYI, UPR axle brace arms wont fit for some reason with stock over axle pipes. They hit. Im grumpy about this, will be calling UPR tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Just put a catback on it....lol

from my S4 in your sisters bed

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Axle tubes are getting welded as I type this, then line lock install and its done. Tomorrow it hits the dyno :)

Sent from your moms room...

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score

Edit... Still dont fit. damn things...

Last edited:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
The extra money you spend on the nice namebrand stuff pays off. Im super happy with all of the Fore stuff so far

Effortless burnouts? Yes please... :beerdrink:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
ALL DONE!!!!!!!! COMPLETE BUILD IS FINISHED!

Now, its off to the dyno tomorrow. :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back