The Devils Reject

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score

Modified BOSS oil cooling lines to accommodate the 8 rib setup

FYI, if you have a BOSS radiator and switch to an 8 rib setup, you will need a slim fan

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
The Devils Rejects heart beats... It's alive!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
No comment to my post? I will have Mikey kick your ass!

lol, I'll post up when I get it and am on my way back Friday morning. :)

And Mikey??? lol...... Riiiiight. ;-)

Sent from your moms room...

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Dude I'll be in Nashville this weekend if you want/could swing by. I need a ride/meet the rockstar owner.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Dude I'll be in Nashville this weekend if you want/could swing by. I need a ride/meet the rockstar owner.

lol, the car is a rock star, I'm just lucky to own it. :p

I'll see if I can swing by bud :)

Sent from your moms room...

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I just wanna give a great big shout out to Brian up at Finish line Performance. There were some hiccups along the way of my build, and some coordinating/timing issues with parts and people, but Brian stepped up and got shit done. I'm super impressed with his dedication to make sure we met my pick up date and he even went as far as coming in on Saturdays and Sundays to work all alone and get my car put together. Not to mention constantly putting up with my barrage of texts and phone calls asking for updates/pics/random questions. He gladly texted me pics with a smile, which are all the pics you've been seeing of the build.

He even went as far as modifying things to make sure it all worked well together considering all the changes in parts, and did so on the fly. Not to mention gave me great rates on labor, not only on the motor transplant, but on the other stuff as well like line lock and welding axle tubes up.

The man is a stand up guy for sure.

So heres to you Brian, :beerchug2:

Thank you :hi:

http://www.finishlineperformance.net/

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I just wanna give a great big shout out to Brian up at Finish line Performance. There were some hiccups along the way of my build, and some coordinating/timing issues with parts and people, but Brian stepped up and got shit done. I'm super impressed with his dedication to make sure we met my pick up date and he even went as far as coming in on Saturdays and Sundays to work all alone and get my car put together. Not to mention constantly putting up with my barrage of texts and phone calls asking for updates/pics/random questions. He gladly texted me pics with a smile, which are all the pics you've been seeing of the build.

He even went as far as modifying things to make sure it all worked well together considering all the changes in parts, and did so on the fly. Not to mention gave me great rates on labor, not only on the motor transplant, but on the other stuff as well like line lock and welding axle tubes up.

The man is a stand up guy for sure.

So heres to you Brian, :beerchug2:

Thank you :hi:

http://www.finishlineperformance.net/

Totally agree here Brian was great to work with on my install ect ect..rates were very good and treated me and the missus well.Will go back here for sure for my motor build. Couldn't be happier with the whole process

Back