The Offical Jegs 15" Wheel Thread

MickeySaleen

Barricade
Reaction score
Famoso Raceway here in Bakersfield. be there again tomorrow. i'm hoping to get even better times now with the 15's on and some new rubber!
Sounds sweet man, good luck! Ill PM you my number so we can meet up next time I am anywhere north of San Diego

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
cool bro. i thought you moved to texas? either way, lets not hijack this thread haha back to the topic

i just got my spacers in so i'll be test fitting those front skinnies later tonight. i've been up for 32 straight hours already and need some damn sleep. hate being on graveyards then having school right after all day.... time for a nap haha

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i just dropped my rims off to john at m/h. he just got a shipment in on the tires i needed last week. he was pretty busy filling orders so i'm picking them up from him tomorrow after i get out of class. i went with the 185/75/15 front runners which are a 26" tire. he measured my saleen wheels and they are 26", a 27" tires would probably hit the wheel well on my car since it's lowered. he even invited me out to lunch with him tomorrow but i can't make it due to class but will be picking the tires up from him tomorrow once they're ready. i'll post some pics tomorrow when i get them mounted.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the Holeshot wheels are? I emailed them and got a price of ~$400 for the 15x10" but they said their direct pricing was more than what their distributors charge ...

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
ok guys here it is.....

just got back from m/h after getting my front runners and rear drag radials put on :beerdrink:

here are a few pics i took once i got home

IMG00112-20090428-1601.jpg

IMG00105-20090428-1559.jpg

IMG00109-20090428-1600.jpg

IMG00110-20090428-1601.jpg

front runners are 185/75/15's and the rears are the 275/60/15's.
had to grind the rear calipers to make them fit a few weeks ago. thought the fronts fit fine with the 3/8 spacer BUT after putting them on when i got home i found out they have a SLIGHT rubbing issue. not as much as the rears but just a little bit. still spin the rims over the calipers but i can hear and see where the rubbing is. shouldn't take more than a little bit of grinding of the front calipers to get them to fit perfect :beerchug2:

Quick question... Where can i get longer lug nuts to fit on these? i used the stock lugs and they hold ok but when taking them back off it didn't take that much pressure to get the lugs loose. just want to make sure i get enough thread in there for a secure hold before i run them.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Looks great Mikey, good question on the lug nuts. Ive been looking into the ARP wheel studs but just cant justify almost $70 per side. Cant wait to see some action out of that car with that setup.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great Mikey, good question on the lug nuts. Ive been looking into the ARP wheel studs but just cant justify almost $70 per side. Cant wait to see some action out of that car with that setup.

me either! May 15th can't come fast enough!

joestang08123

forum member
Reaction score
hey mikey, how much grinding of the rear calipers were involved? i tried to put on my jegs 15x8 rears last night and the tire locked. btw, i have an 08.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
it took quite a bit of grinding to get the rears to clear the calipers. i'd say a couple of mm's at least. i had my mechanic do it for me while he installed my anti-squat bracket and adj panhard bar for me.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i would but i painted over the grinding last week when i painted my calipers black. you can tell what you're grinding once you get them on... it's the outside edge of the calipers... i'll be doing my fronts next week when i get some time

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back