The Offical Jegs 15" Wheel Thread

Snafu

forum member
Reaction score
This is what I bought for my track tires to keep them stored & to transport. $19.99 for two & real neat deal.

ttr_seasonal_tire_tote_l.jpg

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Mickey, did you get the studs and what not figured out yet? Im going to be doing mine soon and dont want to have to back track either. So im waiting to see what all you do. Im going to order the summits here soon. I just need to figure out if im going to have to order studs and lugs too.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i ordered those studs for the fronts. don't think i need them for the rears since we don't need a spacer on the backs. as far as the lugs, check the other thread i started on open end lugs. tells you exactly which type of lugs we need. 1/2-20 RH in 60 conical lugs i think.... check to make sure.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
cool deal man, I just went to order the summit wheels and they went back up on there price, they were only $80 a piece vs. $94 that they are now. Im really kicking myself for not ordering them the other day. I may try and call and see when there next promotions are so I can save a few bucks.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but hell, im cheap and without a job right now, money is tight but im going to give them a call once I get all my money together and do all 4 wheels, all 4 sets of studs and all new tires. Just kill it all at once and get to the track.

Justin D Barber

Reaction score
Curious as to what offset yall went with on the 15x8 and 5.5" backspace wheels. Thanks in advance.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Curious as to what offset yall went with on the 15x8 and 5.5" backspace wheels. Thanks in advance.

Offset and backspace are the same things measured two different ways. One is the distance from the mounting face to the centerline of the rim and the other is from the mounting face to the back edge of the rim.

Rim width / 2 + offset + 1/2” = backspace

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back