The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Its an ejection button when he wife starts nagging. Yours didn't come with that???????????

ejecto-seato-cuz.jpg

I want those wheels !!!!!!!!!!

Same here! Those look fantastic!!

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
As seen on IG lolol

15713898555_9abcf60a4a_b.jpg

15711995571_2436c872d2_b.jpg

I was going to have a huge epic photo shoot but the only trees that were turning good were in the graveyard so whatever.. I guess I'll wait another week and then try and get a group of s197s together.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
:yuck: God that rtr car is hideous! Looks like someone just slapped some random pieces of metal on the car and went to town with a rivet gun. Not one thing on that car looks like it fits.

It's actually his demo car. They carry it to big car shows and such to slide and let fans ride in. Built by MA Motorsports in PA I believe. I'm right the opposite. I actually like it. So much so that I'd daily the crap out of it. I know one of the guys that worked at this shop so I have been seeing pics of it get work done but not many since they have been keeping it secret. I am told that his comp car probably won't look like this at all. But who knows ....

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
As seen on IG lolol

15713898555_9abcf60a4a_b.jpg

15711995571_2436c872d2_b.jpg

I was going to have a huge epic photo shoot but the only trees that were turning good were in the graveyard so whatever.. I guess I'll wait another week and then try and get a group of s197s together.

Would have been a perfect setting for a photo shoot on Friday of last week. You should have went for it.

Sent from iPhone

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Saw a 2015 in NYC something about it just wasn't special or standing out:
9b9907657b5b6a97eafb62db664b94df.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score

Amazing pics Chris! Did you take these? Is this in the cemetary in downtown Huntsville? (can't recall the name right now)

And if you need a nice GB S197 to compliment your next photo shoot, I think I know someone who'd be interested...:naughty1:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
9b9907657b5b6a97eafb62db664b94df.jpg

I just saw a comp orange on the back of a carrier I was following at lunch. For some reason I just wasn't all that blown away. It was pretty cool to see though.... and I like some of the Roush shots I am seeing.

Still thinking I am happy with what I got.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score

I just saw a comp orange on the back of a carrier I was following at lunch. For some reason I just wasn't all that blown away. It was pretty cool to see though.... and I like some of the Roush shots I am seeing.

Still thinking I am happy with what I got.

I've seen 3-4 Eco/V6 cars (including 2 at a dealer) and saw my first GT on the road yesterday and was pretty underwhelmed. I think the updated of the 13s impressed me more than the 15s have.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Amazing pics Chris! Did you take these? Is this in the cemetary in downtown Huntsville? (can't recall the name right now)

And if you need a nice GB S197 to compliment your next photo shoot, I think I know someone who'd be interested...:naughty1:

I did, and It is! It's off California street I believe. I felt like a total tool taking car pics in there lol. I'll send you a text when I plan out another shoot!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Wow Grubb, some of those SEMA cars are amazing! Thanks for posting pics.

And I want that blue Roush baaaaaaaaad!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back